THE PANTHER × THE DRINK

Please, forgive me, I've got demons in my headTryna eat me, tryna feed me lies until I'm dead

Tryna eat me, tryna feed me lies until I'm dead

"Who?" Niall groaned loudly while looking directly at Liam.

"George Hastings." Liam repeated the name one more time, typing something on his laptop.

To me this name said nothing. It could be my client but who knows. I never ask names only the details of the job I have to do.

"I know George." Harry walked over to Liam in a very fast pace, leaning forward to see the computer screen.

God, those blue jeans looked so good on him.

After our little heated moment I didn't had time to overthink it but somehow I tried not to. When it came to emotions and feelings I hated to over analyze them and then drown myself in pity and self hatred. Do this and don't do that. Scolding myself for being stupid or irresponsible and maybe I was doing a wrong thing by kissing him but it felt good. I felt good. Maybe that's what I needed, some good gut rearranging sex to lighten up my mood.

At some point I even forgot there were other people in this room. I watched how Harry's brows furrowed when he closely read something on that laptop, how his back muscles flexed when he bent over just above Liam's shoulder, how his strong hand and long ringed fingers gripped the black leather armchair, how that one strand of hair intimately fell on his forehead.

The last time I had sex felt like a million years ago and this man in front of me was so intimidating, so dangerous and so damn mysterious that I couldn't help but wonder how it would feel if he touched me in...

"Christina?" His dark husky voice was now calling for me while I actually day dreamed about a man for the very first time.

"Yes." I squeeked a bit instantly looking back to him and meeting a pair of flirty green eyes.

"George was my fathers business partner. A piece of shit and not a man." He started talking while walking to the other free armchair. "He is trafficking drugs mostly. Also he likes to do drugs."

"The call had been made from a gentleman club named "The Garter" and well the number belongs to that guy George." Liam once again spoke including some more information.

"Sounds fun." Niall smirked at Harry, giving him a quick wink. "When we're going there?"

"Tonight." Harry said while unwrapping the plastic from a new pack of cigarettes. "We need George to answer a few questions."

"Okay but what's the plan?" Zayn murmured and took a cigarette which Harry offered him.

"I'm going there for a drink and a cigar. Maybe a poker game also." He grasped the cigarette with his teeth while blowing the smoke through the other corner of his mouth. "Theo and Zayn you will wait for us in the car. We're going to kidnap George so you both will be more helpful behind the scenes."