THE PANTHER × THANKFUL

Suck it and see, you never knowSit next to me before I goJigsaw women with horror movie shoesBe cruel to me, 'cause I'm a fool for you

Sit next to me before I go
Jigsaw women with horror movie shoes
Be cruel to me, 'cause I'm a fool for you

My eyes were glued together and I had second thoughts before opening them only because flashbacks of yesterday occupied my brain, the embarrassing moments hitting me like a train.

I got drunk and begged Harry to have sex with me. There's no way I could recover from that.

A heavy arm was slouched over my body and I needed a moment to realize that it was Harry's. Oh, fuck no... I fucking asked him to spoon me.

The abrupt panic made me sneak out from his grip, placing the heavy arm on the couch which instantly curled up and tucked behind Harry's cheek.

Silent groans were coming from Harry's pouted lips as he was still asleep. The constant scrunching of his nose and silent puffs escaping his mouth, caught my eye and I stared at his charming state while he was unaware of my creepy stalking.

God, he was almost angelic.

So calm and peaceful... His eyelids were twitching slightly from the vivid morning sun as his chest rose up and down in a steady pace telling me that he was just a fragile human who actually felt things and emotions, did daily tasks, slept and then woke up every morning just like everybody.

I didn't know why I portrayed him like a supernatural when Harry was just a person.

I tiptoed to the vacant bathroom on the first floor, dragging my duffle bag with me. Once the door closed, the pleasing loneliness welcomed me into the big, black tiled bathroom. It was actually too big to be a bathroom... You could fit a king sized bed in this place.

There was a huge black framed window, similar to the one's Harry had in L.A. I instantly pulled the curtain over the window, shielding myself from being exposed to the busy city underneath me.

There was a white marble tub with a tap which was coated in gold paint and a enormous shower cube, taking most of the space in here.

I loved Harry's choice to place a huge mirror on the wall above the marble sink. The mirror was also plated with gold, the edges curled and painted. If that mirror isn't luxurious then I don't know what else would be...

I delved around my bag to get some fresh clothes and toiletries. I packed in a hurry so there wasn't much choice of clothing.

I dared to step inside the huge shower and washed myself as fast as I could, stepping out and pulling a oversized black shirt and long white socks. My only pants where stained with alcohol spots so I took some time to rub them with soap and draped them over the hanger.

Finally I winished drying my dripping hair and walked into the living room again, glancing at Harry still sleeping on the couch. I decided not to disturb him, pacing to the large kitchen.