𝗧𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗻..

✰𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐬 𝐄𝐬𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧✰(213) 𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚

(213) 𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚.
20𝘁𝗵 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 2019.
𝟮:𝟯𝟬𝗽𝗺✩

✰-𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚠𝚗𝚜'𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎.

"You've had it for too long, pass the blunt ma' nigga" Cartier said to Draco which made Dayshawn and I laugh.

"Fuck yall got goin' on?" Cartier asked us all and I sighed.

"Ain't shit, I do gotta make a couple drops in a few" I shrugged and he nodded.

"Ma girl comin' ova here soon" Dayshawn said, his girl lil' friend Anthenia mad fire but mad annoying. But I felt a lil' bad that I was mean to her but I'm mean to everybody so it don't matter.

"You know lil Shawty friend from somewhere?" Cartier asked me and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Nah, why she was talking' bout' me?" I questioned and he laughed.

"Nah you was hella mean to her yesterday, thought you knew her from somewhere or sum' " he responded and I shrugged cause I ion' give a fuck.

"She mad fye tho I ain't even gon' cap, Shawty got ass to" Draco said as he squeezed the air which made all of us laugh, ion even know why these niggas always tryna' look for relationship then end up cheating... I say you just fuck her and leave. I'm playin' ion even be fuckin' like that. But head is a necessity.

"she prolly the only darksin' i ever found attractive" Draco laughed and I looked at him weirdly and Dayshawn did the same. I've never seen why people feel the need to bash darkskin females. They so rich in melanin, They just everythang' to me.

"She comin' over with Nyia?"I questioned Dayshawn and he shook his head no.

No? fuck he mean no?

"Why?" I questioned and he let out a small chuckle which made me look at him weird.

"She said she don't like you so she ain't comin' ova" he responded and I mugged him, damn that's how she really feel. Now I feel a bit bad.

"Damn that's how she feel?" I said as I placed a perc on ma tongue and swallowed it dry.

"You gotta stop poppin' em shits Justice" Cartier said as he shook his head but I shrugged. To be honest they keep me going.

"Somebody at da' door" Draco said as he stood up to go and answer it.

"Thought you said he wasn't coming?!" Anthenia whispered a bit too loud to nyia and she laughed.

"It's not that serious... you don't have to speak to him" nyia laughed as she held Anthenia by her wrist and dragged her in the house.

"Play it cool vesta" Dayshawn laughed and so did I.

"Stop callin' me that" she said as she rolled her eyes, damn where was this energy yesterday ma?

"Where was this energy yesterday ma?" I questioned her to be petty but she ignored me.

"Leave her alone" her nosey friend butted in. That's why ya' nigga cheatin' on you. That's what I wanted to say but I can't snake ma' boy out like that.

"Ion wanna be here with yall so I'm gone head upstairs" i laughed before gettin' up to go until I seen Anthenia starin' at me.

"You comin' ?" I asked her and she looked at me in shock which made me laugh.

"What for?" She asked me and I kissed my teeth.

"You comin' or not" I asked again  and she rolled her eyes.

"Okay okay" she said as she took her phone to head upstairs with me, everyone else was too deep in their own conversations that they didn't even notice we were gone.

"So why'd you call me up here?" She questioned with a small smile that showed her dimples, I took that
time to admire her clear dark skin that had a natural glow on her cheeks and nose, and her lips, she got some pretty ass lips.

"Justice?" She said as she waved her hands back and forth in face causing me to snap outta ma' thoughts.

"My bad ma' but I would prefer you comin' to keep me company" I said in all honesty and I didn't even know the reason why I wanted her company but I just did.

"Can I play some music?" She asked as she kicked off her shoes to sit on the bed and I gave her a head nod in response.

"You can use my phone" I said as I gave her my phone because it was already connected to the speakers.

"Won't love a stranger, She wonders why I don't trust nobody Not even her Not even her I don't trust nobody" we both sang to trust nobody by Shiloh dynasty. She got a pretty ass voice.

"You sing?" We both asked each other at the same time.

"You go first" I laughed.

"Well I guess, it's more of a I sing by myself typa thing, you've got a really nice voice" she said with a smile and I returned one.

"Preciate it....Ion know, I sing but it ain't nothin' serious" I shrugged and she nodded her head.

"You need to stop taking these things. They are not good for you Justice" she told me as I placed a perc on my tongue.

"I can't" I shrugged.

—-

Well hey I guess? I'm playin' but I hope yall are enjoying this.
Don't forget to vote and comment😒💘🙈.