𝙇𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚...

✪︎︎ 𝗟𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗿 𝗟𝗼𝘆𝗮𝗹 𝗝𝗲𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝘀✪︎︎(213) 𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚

(213) 𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚.
30𝘁𝗵 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 2019.
7:45 am✪︎︎

"KYRON MAMA SAID GO DO THEM DAMN DISHES!" I yelled out to my step brother kyron, he got that lady shouting all day cause he can't listen.

"DAMN NIGGA IM COMIN'!" He shouted back and I laughed... at the fact that mama gon' whoop his black ass to curb.

"I KNOW YOU AINT CUSSIN' IN MA MOTHER FUCKIN' HOUSE KYRON!" Mama yelled and I kissed my teeth at all the noise she was making.

"I wonder where he got it from?" I laughed to myself as I got ready for school, packing my school bag n' shit, I picked up my stuff and headed straight downstairs.

"Boy why the hell you goin' to school so early?" Mama asked me and I kissed my teeth... she looked at me in shock at the fact that i did that so I played it off by beatboxing.

"You think I was born yesterday huh?" She asked me and I burst out laughing.

"Ma bad ma' bad" I apologised and she shook her head.

"But why the hell is your ass going to school so early?" She asked me again and I shrugged, always in ma' business like damn.

"I know why" kyron laughed and I gave him a death stare, if this nigga snitch on me I'm gone beat the dog shit outta that lil' nigga.

"I dare you kyron"

"See I ain't neva been the typa person to back down from a dare" he said with a smirk and I did the strangling motion at him making him laugh.

"He's going to meet his little crush, mama you know Anthenia right?" He questioned her and she laughed.

"The pretty girl that don't live too far from us? You better not be tryna mess with her. She a good kid and you are most definitely not that!" Mama and kyron laughed, this the typa shit that be getting to me. See I know I ain't no good for her but shit I know she could change me. She the typa female Everyman needs. I know she fuckin' wid that justice nigga but that don't mean shit to me. I ain't Neva been scared of no competition.

"You ain't gon' say goodbye?" Mama asked me as I headed for the door but I ignored her.

"Ya' daddy gon' be early and he ain't got no key so don't take too long at school" mama said and i kissed my teeth.

"That's not ma' fuckin' dad" I laughed as I slammed the door, I don't even remember the last time I left the house in a good mood.

"Aye Anthenia wait up" I called out for her as she walked to school.... she normally take the car with nyia.

"Oh hey Lamar" she said softly as she smiled with her teeth, she got some pretty ass teeth, I don't even know what she does to me but she does something.