𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚...

✰𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐬 𝐄𝐬𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧✰(213) 𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚

(213) 𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚.
30𝘁𝗵 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 2019.
4:35𝗽𝗺✩

"I ain't even gon' cap bro. You look hella desperate right now" Dayshawn laughed as I blew up Anthenia's phone. Pick up the phone stink stink😩.

"What even happened anyways? She ain't Neva been the type to over react about anything. You must've fucked up real bad." Draco laughed but I just ignored him. One thing I'm not about to tell him our businesses. The shit is whack. If me and ma' female got an issue its gon' get dealt with in private. Most niggas don't do that, that's why they relationships end fast.

"How about yall hop off ma' dick?" I said sarcastically and they all kissed their teeth,Almost in sync which made me laugh at they ugly asses.

"You said Nyia's coming over? When Anthenia comes I'm gon' fuck her up. SOMEONE TELL HER TO STOP PLAYIN' WITH A NIGGA!" I screamed out of frustration and everyone looked at me like I was crazy but they ain't even seem crazy yet. If she ain't laying on my chest by today I'm pullin' up and I know her mama gon' let me In.

"Niggas really out here tryna be in a relationship? Damn. We was supposed to trap a couple hoes and call it a day" Cartier laughed and so did Draco and I mugged them.

Maybe I should trap her, then she ain't gon- nah lemme stop.

" you only fuck wid' dirty bitches who don't change they bacteria infected bra." I responded smartly to cartier , everyone laughed and he mugged me.

"Right, most of the bitches you deal with be lookin' like they carrying something"Draco laughed and so did I.

"You know that Anthenia ain't dumb. She knows your gonna be here." Dayshawn said in a duh tone.

"Bro you really getting me tight. Let a nigga have a little hope damn." I laughed and he shook his head.

"Nyia bout to pull now then we gon' see who pull up behind her." he laughed I kissed my teeth.

"She tired of us" Draco laughed.

"No she tired of you, you can never get her name right dumbass" I laughed and Draco kissed his teeth and I mugged him.

"Dumbass? You sound just like her" he laughed and I frowned.

"I know, I miss ma' bt" I fake cried and they all laughed.

"This nigga out the game, city boys down by 10 points, nah 20" Cartier laughed and so did I.

"OPEN DA' FUCK UP!"  Nyia screamed as she banged on the door and I laughed at the way she said it.

"Hey bae" she laughed as she embraced Dayshawn and they rocked back and forth.

"Wassuh Draco, Cartier" she laughed as she gave them all side a side hug and she completely ignored me. I don't really give fuck, she thought she was doin' something.