𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗲...

𓆙𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐞n𝐢𝐚 𝐕𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚 𝐂𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐰𝐢𝐧𓆙(213) 𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚

(213) 𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚.
25th 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 2019.
6:45pm✩

ఌఌఌ

"How many times are you going to text him?" Nyia laughed as I spammed justice's phone because he wasn't answering my texts or calls.

"Should I call it one more time? I'm scared. What if something happened to him" I said in a panicked tone, he could've had a panic attack or something I don't know.

"I'm pretty sure he's enjoying him self Anthenia..." she said awkwardly and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"I hate niggas" she mumbled underneath her breath as she showed me a snap of some girl dancing on him at Lamar's older brothers party.....

It hurt, like really bad. But it's too early for me to even be feeling this way. I really like him and I'm pretty sure he knows I do. When he came down stairs with that female last time at Dayshawn's I felt so angry....but I guess this helps me feel less attached to him.

"We're going." nyia said bluntly and I laughed at her comment because she knows I hate going to parties with a passion.

"Girl you know damn well I'm not attending that party" I laughed as I got more comfortable on her bed, laying my head against the backboard I've her bed.

"I don't even have anything to wear" I laughed as I saw the expression on nyia's face changed contemplating on weather I should go or not.

ఌఌఌ

"Girl you look bad as fuck! That's my best bitch right here yall!" nyia laughed as she gassed me up and I turned my head away in embarrassment

"Okay, when we get here don't take drinks from nobody unless it's me ight? And don't go running off with nobody. If you need to go to the toilet let me know and I'll come with you" she explained as she held onto my shoulders and I nodded my head and laughed.

"Okay now come on" she laughed as she grabbed my wrist pulling me into the air bnb that smelt absolutely horrendous.

"It don't even smell that bad Anthenia" nyia laughed as I covered my nose.

"Ouuu bitch this our song!!!" She screamed in excitement as crybaby played and I shook my head.

"SHAKE SOME ASS VESTA!" She screamed as she bent me over and I laughed.

"Urgh fineee" i dragged out before throwing my shit back.

"OUUU OKAY GETTT ITT" nyia screamed as someone held my waist and everyone surrounded us but I continued dancing because I didn't want to ruin the fun.

"Shit I ain't know you had it like that ma', I couldn't even keep up Anthenia. "Lamar whispered into my ear with a slight chuckle as I stood up from my position.

"Well it's the last time your gonna see I had it like that so take it all in buddy" i Laughed as he put his arms around my shoulder and we walked towards all the drinks.

"What you even doin' here I never see you at no parties" he laughed and so did I.

"Ask nyia why I'm here" I laughed.

"You should go to them often" he said with a slight smirk and I rolled my eyes at his cockyness.

"So you-"

"She cool ma' nigga, she cool" Justice rudely interrupted and I mean mugged him.

"You gone be-"

"I'm fine Lamar I'm fine" I reassured and he sized justice before walking away.

"Fuck is yo' problem?" Justice said in an angry tone as he hovered over me and I gave him a confused look.

"What? What did I do?" I asked and he let out a slight chuckle.

"That's your lil' boyfriend?" He laughed and I rolled my eyes and got up from my seat to walk away because he was doing too much and bringing attention over here.

"Don't fucking walk away from me Anthenia, I'm not gon' tell you or ask you again" he said firmly as he grabbed me tightly by my wrist stopping me in my tracks, and only God knows why I found that shit so attractive.

"Fuck is yo' ass smiling for?" He questioned with a mug as he pulled me outside.

"I'm not even smiling" I laughed and he shook his head.

"You like that shit" he laughed and I gasped.

"I like what?" I laughed.

"When I'm angry, you find that shit attractive, i seen the way you was smiling when I shouted" he chuckled as we approached his car.

"Whatever" I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Imma text nyia that I'm with you" I said as I took out my phone to let here know where I was.

"Just-"

I was interrupted by his firm grip around my neck, he pulled me in gently and put his soft lips again mine and kissed me sloppy.

"Mmm" i hummed as we kissed.

"So what I gotta do to make you mine Anthenia? I'm done playing games for real"