𝙊𝙝𝙝, 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚.

𓆙𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐞n𝐢𝐚 𝐕𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚 𝐂𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐰𝐢𝐧𓆙(213) 𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚

(213) 𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚.

"you still tired baby?" Justice questioned me, playing in my hair as I laid on his chest, inhaling is strong vanilla and weed scent. He just made me feel so safe.

"Yeah, but I wanna go out you just still scared, it's been weeks since the incident justice, I feel like you need to let it go."

"I can't bro. The fact that I nearly lost you be keepin' me up at night..." although it was sad, I smiled at the thought of him always thinking about me.

"ya' smile so pretty bro" he smiled, placing small and soft kisses against my neck, I couldn't fight the small moans that came out. His hand roaming freely against my thigh sending butterflies to my stomach. His touch made me weak.

He slowly switched my position, I sat in front of him, his legs were open. He still placed those soft and gentle kisses against my neck and I practically melted in his arms. His hand roamed freely around my area, slowly putting his hand in my underwear. I didn't stop him tho.
Felt like I'm addicted to his touch.

———————-

"bitch you is NASTYYY" nyia laughed and I rolled my eyes at her comment cause she exaggerating. I told her the tea obviously.

"Stop cause your going to make me feel like a bad child and I'm not that, you've done worse. You be fuckin' and stuff " I laughed making sure to whisper the last part and she shook her head.

"So like, what did he say to you after he you know... yeah"

"I mean, I don't- he- wait why are you even asking me this?" I questioned, trying my best to change the subject.

"Cause you never be telling me ALL the tea, you just be telling me some. And you got MAD hickeys on your neck bro.." she laughed, I quickly went to the mirror to analyse the bruises "fuck" I mumbled underneath my breath. My mother is going to kill me, matter to fact kill us. Actually she might not...

For some reason she likes just more than me, HER DAUGHTER.

"It's alo- wait bestie his ugly ass calling me" I laughed and so did nyia before hanging up the phone.

"Wassup with you ma'?" He laughed as he looked in the camera and I mugged him, crazy tail self. My neck looks crazy.

"Damn so I can't leave my signature on you? Crazy. What other you not tryna get caught by?" he laughed.

"Justice why do you act like this., you knew what you was doing bro. Now my mother is going to kill the both of us."

"I'm not you bro and you knew what I was doing to. You wasn't complaining when I had you singing my name cause of my hands, now imagine my di-"

"Behave justice, keep it cute for real. Ghetto ass"I quickly cut him off before he could finish his, nasty ass.

"Where you at? You at home"

"Nah bro I'm in Finland"

"I'm not ya fuckin' bro, call me that again next time I see you imma fuck you up."

"So rock it" I replied and he laughed continuing the rest of the meme, he be around me way too much.

"I wanna come over and lay under you again, you so warm and cuddly and you smell good" he cheesed.

"You a simp omg, how you just Shakespeare me like that?" I laughed and he shook his head, I'm happy he's become more affectionate don't get me wrong, he's still mean as fuck but the fact that he has a soft spot for me make me feel on top of the MF world.

"I wanna taste it again too, shit was so good. I can stop thinking about it." His smirk slowly faded as he was about to say something and I knew it was gon' be some dumb shit.

"You ever gave anyone ma' pussy? Like for real. Cause before I shot lamar he said some shit like that and if I had tasted y before all this I would be bragging about it" he ranted on and on and I let out a groan, I mean lamar was cute but he didn't know how to talk to girls. I like a man with game.

"First of all this is not you pus-"

"Nah bro finders keepers, anyways you may continue" he interrupted.

"No, and I never even kissed anybody apart from you and you asking if I- you know what. Get off my phone you just made me mad-"

"I'm sorry I don't wanna argue nomo' my bad. You want me to cash app you to get that ugly ass dior bag you been wantin" I rolled my eyes at his comment, he only apologising first cause he wanna come over. Nasty ass.

"First of all Justice, the bag is not ugly, and no boy I don't want your drug money" I laughed, he mugged the camera, he hates it when I say shit like that.

"Why you always do that? I cant show you no love with my drug money? DAYUM"

"I'm playin' pa. Come over and before you come you need to stop over at a beauty supply store, imma send you the concealer brand and colour to get me cause I'm lettin' my mother come home and see this shit" i ranted as I examined my neck.

"Bet bae, I'm prolly not gon' but it but I'll get you food though"

"Justice you are something else" I laughed.

𝙃𝙚𝙮 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨, 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩. 𝙄𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙤𝙣 𝙖 𝙧𝙚𝙜𝙪𝙡𝙖𝙧.

𝘽𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙞 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙘𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙝 𝙣𝙤𝙢𝙤 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝘼𝙒𝙃𝙊𝙍𝙀. 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙡?

50 votes and 30 comments for the next chapter!