𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗯𝗲...

𓆙𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐞n𝐢𝐚 𝐕𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚 𝐂𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐰𝐢𝐧𓆙(213) 𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚

(213) 𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚.
21𝘀𝘁 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 2019.
𝟳:𝟰𝟱𝗽𝗺✩

❤︎- 𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲

"I don't trust nobody, not even her" I sang lowly thinking of Justice as i laid my head in my hands listening to the song that he sang so beautifully play in my room.

I just couldn't stop thinking about the moment, the smile he gave me. He's so mean but so pure at the same time.
You can tell he has a good heart but it just hasn't been loved properly.

"ANTHENIA GET DOWNSTAIRS YOUVE GOT A GUEST!" My mom shouted, a guest? Normally she would say who the person was.

I made my way downstairs to be welcomed by Justice laughing with my Mom.... erm what is he doing here.

"Your not going to say hi?" My mom laughed and I gave an awkward smile.

Justice stood there looking so fine without even trying. He's just so raw to me.

"Come on let's go" I laughed as I grabbed him by his wrists to my room.

"Damn slow down ma' " he laughed as I opened the door.

"What are you doing here? And how on earth did you find where I live Justice?" I asked as I crossed my arms facing him and he chuckled before tucking in his bottom lip and lifting his head as he looked at me which gave me butterflies.

"Stop doing that, trying to charm me." i laughed as I rolled my eyes.

"Why you so formal?" He asked with a slight chuckle.

"I don't know, I just am" I shrugged.

"Hey hey hey, your shoes! Take them off justice" I shouted as he was about to put his feet on my bed, he kissed his teeth and did as he was told.

"I put you on this song" he laughed as he bopped his head back and forth and i rolled my eyes.

"Boy you did not put me on shit." I laughed as I placed my self beside him but not to close because my anxiety levels could never.

"Stop swearing, I like it better when you don't swear ma." he chuckled and I mugged him.

"I don't care what you like Justice." I laughed and he shook his head.

"I still don't like you, I just enjoy your company by the way" he said bluntly as he prepared his things to roll up and I stopped him.

"Justice your not smoking in my room, my mom would kill me." I said to him and he groaned.

"What's your full name?" I asked him and he chuckled.

"Justice Brontos Eswaran" he shrugged and I looked at him in shock because I've never met someone who also had the names of Greek Gods.

"Did you know your name means Thunderous Lord?" I asked him and he looked at me weirdly.

"Yes I knew but how did you know?"

"I have a Greek name too, Anthenia Vesta Ceridwin, it means-"

"Flowery, undefiled maiden and beautiful poem" he interrupted and I gave him a small smile and he returned one. This man right here has my heart right now.

"So why did you decide to keep your name?" I asked him and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Watchu' mean?" He questioned.

"Most people in the streets would... you know have a street name, why did you not change yours?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Because I'm proud of ma' name. The history behind it too. Before ma' grandma passed away she always used to say to me The black skin is not a badge of shame, but rather a glorious symbol of national greatness-"

"I am black and I am proud" I interrupted and he chuckled.

"Had to say that shit every morning" he laughed and I gasped.

"I still do!" I laughed.

"You hungry? Cause I'm hungry" I said as I rubbed my stomach.

"Let's go to da' store or sum'" he said as he got up from his position to put on his shoes.

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎-
"So what's your favourite ice cream?" I asked him as we walked from the store listening to music together.

"Don't walk too fast Justice the earphones are going to fall out" I complained, everywhere he goes he's always looking over his shoulders.

"My bad ma' ma bad" he laughed as he held onto my hand.

"But erm I love butter pecan" he smiled and I mugged him.

"That flavour is for old people,I love me some cookie dough" I laughed and he stale faced me and let go of my hand which made me instantly cold.

"Noooo!! Your hands are so warm" I laughed as I held onto his hand and he laughed and looked at me.

"You know you've got patience." He said to me with a slight chuckle and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Most people would never be open to talk to me again by the way I treated you the first day we met, Ian' even mean that. I'm just like that wid' everybody" he shrugged and I smiled.

"It's okay, I can tell you've got a good heart, you probably just haven't had someone to love you properly yet" i said to him and he chuckled.

"I'm cold" I said as I shivered.

"Comere" he said to me as he opened his jacket and I wrapped my arms around him and he done the same to me, laying my head on his chest inhaling his sweet but manly smell.

"Quite sniffing me bruh" he laughed as we rocked back and forth.

"I can't help it, you smell so good!" I laughed.

"So fuck me..." he mumbled but I still heard him and blushed.

"What did you say?" I questioned him and he burst out laughing.

"I ain't even say nun' " he laughed .

---

You better go back up and vote and comment🏃🏾‍♀️. Thank you for reading.

What yall think about Justice fine ass self 🧍🏾‍♀️