episode one ✔

It's totally quite place in Delhi..there big mansion which almost looking like some palace standing with charming look..there big garden with lot of different flowers give peaceful feel to anyone who stay there..it's almost dream place to anyone..

Inside the house there a big living room designed with simply awesome designs

Inside the house there a big living room designed with simply awesome designs.an middle aged women reading a holy book in hall..she looking really strict.then suddenly there come a women in early  forties..she looking good on her designed saree with charming make up.she asked the elderly women respected way.

Women: maa ji..do you want coffee..you didn't drink anything after wake up.may I bring you a coffee ?

The elderly women look at her with with most strict face..she gulp her saliva seeing her mother in law strict face,,she still don't have courage to glare her back..then the women told her bahu.

Women: mohini..understand one thing strongly.how much you tried it.you will never able to take a place in my heart.even after years more pass.so just give up your try.just get lost from here without spoiling my mood morning itself.

Mohini try to control the tears which threaten to come out hearing her sasuma hateful reply.this is what she facing from past 19 years.no soft side from her.she left from there broken way..

In upstair..there a room which designed by only Everest designs,.its black and grey combination room with fully stylish touch

its black and grey combination room with fully stylish touch

.there a king size bed with dominate fragrance..and there an sexiest masculine poster sleeping in bare body..his black silky hair falling on eyes like feather,.many files and papers surrender around him.its was most ****iest thing in morning for any girl.finally he opened his seducing,intense brown eyes hearing alarm sound..after second he get up from the bed like robot and straightly went to washroom..he don't have time to admire the beautiful morning view from his room.he don't like that...

In dining hall..mohini preparing the table for breakfast.suddenly she fell huge hugs from two muscles arms..she smile with gaps knowing who they.she turn and smile lovely seeing her both charming sons..arjun,atharv..both boys smile at their mother and kissed her cheek.