episode four✔️

At night..
After wrapping up party things now all resting on their own rooms..it's been very tired full day for all..

At arnav's room..

Arnav resting on recliner looking the ceiling with deep thoughts..there a rare soft smile playing on his face..his face showing kind of admiration..smitten..his mind all filled with khushi's thoughts..he slowly took the file on table,staring it with smile.he came to know about khushi gupta every single details.he open the file and staring her picture on it with deep smile..he cares her picture softly ,he first surprised knowing she is a dancer..and very famous one on her field..and he very impressed by portfolio..she is completely different girl from her age youngters..she is indeed well raised and we'll behaved girl..she don't have any unnecessary friends or affairs..she just gave one bestie who she know from childhood..she is not any makeup queen or social media freak ,much to his realif..he really happy about whatever he come to know about her.this is what somewhere he expected from her..she is truly one in a million..maybe that's why his stoned heart which never felt even little bit of spark for anybody feels huge attractive towards her..he rest on recliner again and spoke out really slowly..

Arnav: now I know khushi..what you are to me..and I'm well know what I'm feeling for you..this time I'm not going to lose anything in my life..the moment I catched you in my arms,you belong to me..and you always going to be mine..only mine..

He staring the ceiling with deep smile..he already determined to get her on his life..and arnav singh raizada never let anyone stop him from getting what he want..and this is not any small thing..this is about the woman first time in life he want..she became his new ray of hope..he unconditionally got addicted to her..he he is addicted..he got addicted to khushi gupta..in anyhow he will get her on his life..very soon he will claim her..with these thoughts he looking the ceiling with smiling face..

Dadi staring arnav from doorstep..she can clearly see the new change on her grandson..first time after 14 years she witnessing genuine smile on his face..she well know who reason for his smile..she already planned something in her mind..she decided to step before anyone( maliks) cone between her grandson happiness..this time she won't let anyone destroy his life..with strong determination she left to room..

....

Next day at gupta mansion..khushi sleeping on her room hugging her favorite comfy pillow..she sleeping very peacefully.. her room interior are designed elegantly just like her..it's really beautifully neat room..suddenly her sleep disturbed by alarm sound..she move in sleep irritably hearing the loud sound..she off the alarm and went to sleep again,but this time disturbed cause of her birds chirpiness..her all love birds chirping happily seeing morning rise..she got up from sleep hearing their melodious sounds..she smile seeing them doing full yardwork to wake her up..she up from bed and went towards them..soon after she opened the cage all start to fly around her and stand on her head and shoulders..she smiling happily seeing their morning greeting..

Khushi: hey my cutie pies..good morning..

She kissed their tiny head softly and look around for her most favorite couple birds..she smile seeing her first ever pet macow birds flying towards her with their unique sounds..after playing with the,she offered nuts for them ,then she went to fresh up..

At dining hall.

After having long bath khushi join to dinning table with her papa and nani..they greet they two and sit beside her nani.whrnvthey begin to eat suddenly stopped hearing kumud voice from behind..

Kumud: hello beautiful people..how are you all?

Khushi: kumud you here ? What a surprise!

Kumud:( dramatic attitude) that's my style babe..giving surprise entry..how is it?