episode two ✔

Arnav reached to his kingdom..he enter inside AR fashion company with most arrogant,firm face..his employees greet him respectfully..as usual they got the arrogant node as return..he straightly went to his cabin saw saw his most Royal employe aman mathur standing out his cabin with files..he sigh seeing that and both enter to cabin..like everyday today to going to be very stressful day...

Arnav pressed the car horn out of huge frustration and anger..he is on the way to attend a meeting on hotel..but he got struck in traffic past 20 minutes..he losing his temper very much..already he five minutes late to meeting..and other side the people screaming and horning increasing his frustration level even more..he bang the wheel angrily..when he try to go back suddenly an girl come crash on his car..he shocked seeing her..that girl looking panicked and she trying to run away from someone..she looking very beautiful..when he try to come out to help her..suddenly there come another girl wearing white salwar with red duppatta..for a minute arnav stopped his act seeing the sunlight flower like girl..he didn't get to see her face..her face covered by her brown long hair..before he think anything she run away from there taking the earlier girl with her..for a seconds he can't understand what exactly happen..he turn back and saw both girl running away..he feeling something uneasy..first time he lost his track..he again turn back and saw they already went out of view..then signal fell green he left from there..but his mind still running around the scene happened..

Both khushi and kumud hurriedly enter to kumud restaurant..both breathing really hardly..they drink water and try to calm their shaking body..after getting back to little normal..khushi asked kumud scolding way..

Khushi:yaar kumud..I just can't believed you did something like that..like really..why did you slap him..

Kumud:( breathing tone) or what you expecting me to do..he troubling both of us from days..didn't you saw what he say..he not behave like his age..he is almost like our grand paa..but that balder monkey try to force himself to us...

Khushi:( question tone) it's all okay kumud..but why did you cut his nose..don't you see how his nose bleeds like river..what if he come behind us..you saw na he looked really dangerous..

Kumud:(sarcastic tone) really khushi..you scared of the drunken monkey..no one will believe you are daughter the great brave lawyer shashi gupta..(laugh) and you can't ignore the fact you actually liked his nose cut..you almost laughed..

Khushi laughed hearing her..yeah its true..she actually enjoyed that scene.he really bad older with lusty mind.he keep troubling them from days..kumud did right thing to him..they not tell their families knowing if they come to know..both of their houses band them going out..then kumud told her teasingly.

Kumud: and you know what khushi..I thought to cut some other thing of his..but he got escaped saving his little part..I really want to cut his bells..

Khushi:(close her mouth)chee yaar kumud..you really getting vulgar day by day..why you talking like this..

Kumud: you calling this vulgar.then how will you call the real vulgar..hmm it's not my fault that you took a vows only to see your future husband bells..

Khushi: kumud you !!!

She start to chase kumud..she running around the restaurant smiling way..both run around the whole restaurant..after lot of chasing finally khushi catch her and twisted ears..after having girl times,both open the restaurant and work together on it..their day going with full fun..

At night..it's almost midnight,after doing whole work in office..arnav reached to home hell tiredly..he enter to home and saw like daily dadi watching for his arrival..he sigh seeing her..she got up seeing him..he asked her tired way..