episode three ✔

Next day evening time in Malik mansion..everything Getting perfectly arranging for abhishek birthday party..his both sons looking after every arrangements nicely..now everything almost ready..just in time kumud enter to house with her staffs to delivery the foods..she just have to hand over and get her remains payments..when she settled all in kitchen  mohini come there with little tensions face..kumud confused
seeing her tension face and asked her respected tone...

kumud: what happened aunt..why you looking tensions..is everything okay?

Mohini: kumud dear I really need you help right.. I just got struck in big problem..my all servants got busy in house Decorations..the people I called for helping hand suddenly denied to come..now I don't have to help me on this..can't you help me on serving foods..please dear!!

Kumud feel pity on mohini and wishing to help her but she can't do this alone..she want some moral support..she told mohini slowly...

Kumud: aunty I am really to help you.. But I can't do this alone. I need to call on of my friend to help me.i can call her if you don't have any problems...

Mohini:( relief tone) thank you very much dear..it's mean lot..you call whomever you want. I don't have any problem..it's will be very grateful if you do this favour to me..

Kumud smile and mohini went from there ..then kumud sigh and take her phone..who she going to call now..of course her soul bestie who only come to help her in any situation..

Arnav working on his private study room with dear full silence..he know what kind of things happening  in hall..he truly not wishing to be here now..he only staying in home because of dadi as today her health checkup day..he have to be with her it's really good that his study room Made with sound proof door..he won't hear any noise or interface from out..

Khushi arranging food plates in hall. She doing everything energetically  with sweet smile..kumud working in other side..when working way khushi saw one of worker getting struggle to take the things box to upstair..his legs shaking. She know no time soon he will fall. She rushed towards him quickly and took the box from him..no wonder it's really heavy..and huge heavy to thin figure like her..with her full stamina she took that to upstair and placed that front of one room..actually it's was last room..then that worker took the box away after thanking her. She smile and try to go but her legs slipped got struck in carpet  and she went to fall. She gasps at sudden attack and closed her eyes tightly to feel the hard floor pain..but suddenly something catch her waist without letting her fall..

It's really something like iron rode.. But suddenly she feel heated breathing air touching her face that touch doing some uneasy inside her inner soul..soon reality hits her..that mean it's not some rode..it's strongest two arms of someone.. she never know someone can have this much strong arms..she ever slowly opened her eyes to see the strongest arms person..that's it next moment she completely fallen weak seeing the most gorgeous, intense, intimidating two brown eyes on her whole life..it's truly magical eyes..something on his eyes pulling her like dynamic..slowly her eyes travel to his whole face..have little fair skin with two simply arched eyebrows..his high cheek bones with jaw making him look very intimidating..and most importantly his ever pale pink lips..totally he looking like most deviously  dashing and dominate man..she just can't take her eyes from him.soon she got her sense feeling he pressing her waist..she try to came out from his arms..

Arnav looking the delightful  doll on his arms with intense eyes..he totally fall on her ever gorgeous light brown eyes..he never dreamed today something going to happen like this with him..when he opened his door to go out suddenly he saw some girl got slipped on his room carpet and going to fall..without thinking second he catch her to his arms..then next thing he notice her fully brown hair..which take him to two days ago..her hair exactly looking like the girl he saw that day..with eagerness he look her face..and he forever got weak looking her fair pink rose like face with scared expression..he feel some uneasy looking her trebling red lips..she closing her eyes..he now 90% sure she is that same girl.. And even the 10% conformed when she opened her eyes now this is the  moment of falling. He got completely mesmerised  seeing the same  magnetic  brown eyes..she is her..the same girl who just took his peace away from last night..she is the same girl who he got small glimpse two times..he can't believe if she is truly human  girl or some gorgeous Angel from heaven..he feel sudden argue to capture her to complete himself ..his both mind and heart asking him to not let her go..and his argue increase more when he saw she to looking him back with same look..for a first time his heart beating with new found of joy..first time he hearing his own heart beat which most of the time he thought dead..there something growing inside..him ..with new found of emotions he pressed her thin waist.and got angry cum depression seeing she it's to come out from his arms..after thinking something he let her go..