Chapter 6

2:00pm

Izuku sighs softly and leans back on bakugo.
"I-it's ok kacchan...I was the one who started yelling..."
Izuku smiles and curls up.
Todoroki sits next to them and holds both of there hands.
"Oi. Icy-hot bastard...go get a blanket...Izuku is cold..I can tell"
"Of course bakugo"
Todoroki says before standing up and grabbing the biggest blanket he could find. He walks back over and sits down wrapping the blanket around all three of them.
"Is that better Midorya?"
"Yes...thank you todoroki-kin.."
Izuku smiles and curls up with his head on bakugos chest and his hand holding todorokis.
Both the taller males smile and watch as Izuku falls asleep yet again.
Todoroki was the next to fall asleep. His head falling onto bakugos shoulder.
"Tch- cute bastards.."
Bakugo huffs and lays his head on todorokis.
"Sleep well dumbasses..."
he sighs before falling asleep holding the two close.

3:50pm

Mitsuki walks into the house finally happy to be home from work. She puts her purse and keys on the table before looking around to see the 3 boys cuddling together by the door to the porch. She quickly gasps and grabs her phone taking a few pictures.
"I knew it. My baby is gay. I need to get him a cake!"
She whispers and puts her phone away before walking over to the boys.
"Katsuki..! Hey! Wake up.."
she whisper yells as she gently shakes him.
Bakugo wakes up and yawns
"What do you want old hag..? I'm tired.."
she huffs and flicks his forehead
"I am your mother. And why don't you take your boyfriends up to your room to sleep instead. The floor isn't that comfortable."
Bakugo blushes and looks at todoroki and Izuku
"W-were not dating you old hag!!"
Mitsuki nods softly
"Whatever you say but still. Go sleep upstairs..I'll make some dinner for you guys"
Katsuki growls
"whatever.."
He looks over and shakes todoroki "oi icey-hot! Wake up..lets go up to my room"
Todoroki wakes up and nods slowly
"Sure.."
he yawns and stands up.
Bakugo stands up holding Izuku in his arms like a toddler.
Izuku sleepily whines moving his head around a bit before letting out an exhausted sigh.
Bakugo chuckles and carry's Izuku to his room todoroki following close behind.
Once they got there bakugo had a king sized bed. He lays down and puts Izuku next to him.
Todoroki lays down as well with Izuku in the middle of them.

Hello. Very sorry for slow updates. My mental health has been horrible. And schools a bitch so yeah😭. Um see y'all next time.