Chapter 11

12:04

It's been four minutes since he took the pills. He laughed a bit as the room spun and he saw a few colorful spots.
"Haha....it's colorful again, I missed color.."

"DEKU?!!!"
Bakugo screamed, he was worried sick. He felt like there was a pit in his stomach.

"MYDORIA...!!"
Shoto suddenly stopped and thought for a moment.
"BAKUGO!!! GO TO HIS HOUSE!!! HE MIGHT BE THERE!!!

Bakugo looks at shoto and grabs his hand before starting to run in that direction.

Izuku lays down on the floor his stomach starting to hurt, his arms warm from the blood dripping onto the carpet.
"I'm tired.....so tired..."

Bakugo and todoroki run up to appartment and bang on the door
"MYDORIA!!!! OPEN THE DOOR!!! PLEASE!!!"

Izuku looks at the door before sighing
"Ugh..."

Bakugo growls and throws himself at the door until it opens.  He runs over and grabs a blanket and holds it to his arms
"IZUKU!!! WHAT DID YOU DO?!?"

Todoroki grabs a large bowl and calls for an ambulance before looking at the bags the pills were in.
"I knew it-! DAMN IT MYDORIA!!"
He sits Izuku up and shoves his fingers down his throat.
"THROW UP THE PILLS!!"

Izuku gags and chokes until he starts to throw up into the big bowl.

After a about 20 minutes the ambulance arrives along with Mr. Aizawa in his car right behind the ambulance. The paramedics quickly get him into the back on the ambulance.
Bakugo and todoroki get in the back seat of Aizawa car and head to the hospital.