Chapter 3

7:30am
School roof

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU SINGING ABOUT DUMBASS?! AND WHY WERE YOU ON THE EDGE OF THE ROOF?!"
Bakugo screams extremely angry.
"Bakugo..please calm yourself...I'm sure it was a misunderstanding."
Todoroki chimes in.
"A MISUNDERSTANDING?!? HE WAS FUCKING ON THE ROOF AND SINGING ABOUT KILLING HIMSELF!! DO YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH OR SOMETHING DEKU!?"
Izuku looks at him, his eyes seem to go dull.
"Yes I do."
Bakugo and Todoroki's eyes both widen in shock.
Todoroki looks at izuku sternly
"Show me your arms Mydoria."
Bakugo looks at the multicolored hair boy then at the smaller freckled boy.
Izuku backs away a bit.
"N-no!"
Todoroki looks at Bakugo
"Hold him down-"
Bakugo didnt think twice. He quickly grabbed Izuku and pinned him to the ground.
Izuku yelps and starts crying.
"H-HEY!! KACCHAN!! TODOROKI!!! STOP!! GET OFF!!"
He kicks and squirms trying to get away.
Todoroki quickly pulls down Izukus sleaves and takes off the bandages.
"M-mydoria....th-theres...so many..."
Bakugos eyes widen as he sees every cut and scar
"W-what the hell de-...Izuku..."
Izuku stares at the two and starts sobbing. His small body trembles uncontrollably with no sign of stopping.
Bakugo quickly pulls izuku into a hug and holds him tighter than ever.
Todoroki soon joins and hugs the two males, he himself was shaking a bit a the sight.
"I-i wa-wanna go ho-ome..."
Izuku stutters out.
"No...let's have you come to my house...so you can get out a little more.."
Bakugo says as he runs his fingers through the boys curly green locks of hair.
Todoroki nods
"Good idea...my house isn't the safest...and my sister would be freaking out if I brought home two guys.."
Izuku nods softly
"O-oki...let's go please..."
The two males nod and stand up helping Izuku up with them.

...till next time...