Chapter 4

8:00 am

Izuku nervously hides behind the two taller males not wanting to interact with anyone.
Todoroki looks down at the freckled boy and sighs. He grabs his hand and holds it tightly.
Bakugo looks at there hands and gets jealous so he quickly grabs izukus other hand and squeezes it a bit.
Izuku blushes a bit but continues to stare at the ground as the walk.
Once thay make it to bakugos house, he unlocks the door and they all walk inside.
"Do you want anything to drink? Or eat?"
Bakugo asks in a less angry tone.
Izuku finches slightly at the word 'eat' Todoroki notices the boy flinch and stares at him.
"Mydoria. When was the last time you ate?"
Izukus head snaps up to look at the multi-color haired boy.
"U-um this morning of course!"
"Your lying."
Bakugo chimes in.
"I want for you to eat a littlr...just at least eat half of a banana and some strawberries you damn nerd."
Bakugo begins to clean and cut up the strawberries.
Izuku nods softly and sits on the couch next to Todoroki.
"Can we watch something Bakugo?"
Todoroki asks calmly.
"Do whatever you please half n' half"
Bakugo grumbles a bit.
Todoroki nods and turns on a random movie that looked to be from the late 90's.
Izuku rest his head on Todoroki's shoulder as he bring his knees close to his chest. He looked as if he was a cat curled up into a ball.
After a few moments bakugo walks over with a plate. The plate had a half of a banana and about 4 strawberries cut onto halves. He hands izuki the plate then sets a glass of water on the coffee table.
Izuku shakily takes the plate and just stares at the food for almost 3 minutes.
"Oi-...izuku...just fuckibg eat already" bakugo sits down and nudges the green haired boy.
"O-oh..uh right sorry.."
Izuku slowly nibbles on the banana and strawberries.
It took about 30minutes for him to finish. Once he was done he sat the plate down and took a sip of water.
Both Todoroki and bakugo smile and say.
"Good...were proud of you"
Izuku just nods and lays down so his head is on Todoroki's lap and his legs are on bakugos lap.
Todoroki chuckles and grabs a blanket from the small basket from the side of the couch. He gently lays it on Izuku and Pat's his head a bit.
"Just relax...enjoy the TV and stay calm...me and bakugo are here if you need anything."
"A-alright...I'll try-"

9:00 am

Once the movie was over bakugo and Todoroki release izuku had fallen into a light sleep. They both smile and stare at his sleeping face. He looked almost like a baby.
Izuku let's out a small squeaky whine as he rolls onto his stomach.
The boys blush as Izuku makes the cute noise
"

I-i didnt know he could make such a cute noise-"

Todoroki stutters a bit as he covers his face a bit with his hands.
"I-i didnt know either-"
Bakugo looks away letting out a soft huff.

12:30pm

Izuku slowly wakes up, he rolls onto his side and yawns softly before streching. He slowly sits up and looks around.
"Kacchan? Shoto?"
He questions as he stands up and walks around the house to find the two males.
After a minute or so he walk out to the back porch, to see the two males sitting on the ground talking and having some tea. Izuku smiles a bit and walks over to the two before sitting in between them with a happy expression.
Bakugo and Todoroki both smile as the short,green haired male sits with them.
"How was your nap nerd?"
Bakugo asked in his deep jagged voice.
"It was good...no nightmares for once"
Todoroki nods and softly rest his head on izukus shoulder.
"I'm glad you slept well Mydoria"
Bakugo growls a bit and also rest his head on Izukus shoulder not wanting Todoroki to get all over Izuku's attention.
Izuku blushed and softly plays with the male's hair.

Sorry for such a late chapter school has been rough but I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you next time.