Chapter 1

Dream
1:30am

Izuku packs his bag about to leave class as he is suddenly approached by his used to be childhood firend Bakugo.
"Damn nerd! Go take a swan dive off the roof already! Your never gonna be a hero! Your a nowbody!!"
Bakugos voice was slowly fading as Izuku was now on the roof of his school. Suddenly another voice begins to speak.
"A-All Might..."
Izukus body is suddenly forced to the edge if the roof as All Might speaks
"You could never be a hero! Your quirkless! You'll die!"
Izuku then begins to fall off the roof.

Back To Reality
2:40am

Izuku jolts out of his bed, his body covered in a cold sweat.
'J-just a dream..'
he thinks to himself as he trys to calm his heavy breathing. Izuku looks at the time and sighs "Might as well get up...not like I'm gonna be able to sleep again..."
He gets up and changes into a pair of shorts and a hoodie.
"A morning run wont be to bad.."
Izuku puts on his socks and shoes then quietly walks out of the apartment not wanting to wake his mom. He then begins on his 10 mile morning run.

4:00am

Izuku huffs and pants as he quietly walks back into the apartment.
"I guess I need a shower now.."
He takes off his shoes and walks to the bathroom. He starts a cold shower then undresses. He throws his dirty clothes into the hamper. Once he gets into the shower and let's the cold water drip down his face and body. He stares at his body in disgust.
He looks at ever cut,
Every scar,
Every little detail made him feel discussed.

5:00am

Izuku gets out of the shower and drys off. He walks into his room and grabs his phone.
'We don't have to wear our uniforms today...'
He thinks as he sits his phone down and goes to his closest. He looks through and puts on a pair of black skinny jeans and a deep purple hoodie. He put on socks and then drys his hair. Once hes done he walks back to the bathroom and locks the door. Izuku gets down and opens the cabinets under the sink. He pulls out a small blue box. He stands up and opens the box to reveal an exacto knife and a other few razors.

Izuku's Depression Demon

"Do it! Cut again! Theres not enough! Your not enough! Die already! Kill yourself! Do what Katsuki wants! He'll be better off!
Cut! COME ON! CUT! CUT! CUT! MORE! DON'T STOP!! MORE! MORE! MORE!"

Back To Reality

Izuku sighs and rolls up his sleeves. He grabs the exacto knife and begins to cut.
1....2...3...8...10...16...20
"That should be enough..."
Izuku puts the exacto knife back in the box as he watches the blood drip down his mangled arms. Izuku pushes the box aside and turns on the faucet. He begins to wash off the blood. Once he done he grabs the first aid kit and start wrapping the cuts with gauze, wraps, and some medical tape. He rolls his sleeves down and puts the small box back in the cabinet.
"They sting...but I can deal with it..."
Izuku brushes his teeth then walks out of the bathroom.

6:20am

Izuku walks into the kitchen to find his now awake mom.
"Good morning mom!"
Izuku fake smiles but it's very balivable. He has been fake smiling since he was a little kid.
"Good morning honey! I'm going into work a bit early so were just having eggs and toast for breakfast. Hope you dont mind"
She replies with a small smile.
Izuku feels his stomach twist and turn.
"Actually i-i uh have to get to school early today. I have to help the teachers with something! So I'll just get something from the cafeteria."
Inko nods sweetly
"Alright sweety have a good day! I love you"
Izuku nods back at his mother
"You too!"
He quickly grabs his bag, his phone and puts on his red shoes. Izuku then runs out of the apartment a to school.

...Till Next Time Readers...