Chapter 9

10:00pm

Mitsuki, bakugo and todoroki were sitting on the couch with a movie playing on the tv. Izuku was laying on an air mattress in front of them,  they wanted to stay close to him for comfort.

Bakugo looks at him and whispers
"Damn it.."
He stands up before carefully crawling onto the air mattress and fixing the blanket so it's over Izukus shoulders
"Gotta stay warm you damn need... I don't want you to catch a cold either.."

Todoroki pouts and crawls to the other side of Izuku and holds his hand
"I hope your having good dreams.."

Mitsuki smiles a bit and takes a picture before standing up
"I'm going to grab some more blankets..."
she walks upstairs and starts to cry a bit.

Izuku suddenly starts to squirm and groan. Tears start to fall down his cheeks as he continues to sleep.

Todoroki squeezes Izukus hand to let him know he was there and that he was safe.

The whole night was filled with tears,nightmares, and restless sleep.

Morning

Bakugo and Todoroki both woke up early, they got a small breakfast ready for Izuku and some clean clothes for him to wear, they also got a water bottle ready for him to stay hydrated though they knew they would have to remind him to drink it.

Mitsuki was still asleep on the couch, she took the rest of the week off to stay at home to help Izuku and make sure he was ok, also so she could make the funeral arrangements.

Izuku woke up around 6am but had no desire to get up.

Bakugo and todoroki helped the freckled male sit up, and tryed to get him to eat but they didn't want to force him.
"Izuku... nerd.. you hungry..?"

Izuku just shakes his head.

"How about you get dressed, we're gonna go to school today just to get you out of the house alright?"

Izuku sighs and takes the clothes but then just sits there starting at them.

Bakugo and todoroki look at eatchother feeling a bit helpless, but they just help Izuku get changed instead.
They were begging as gentle as they possibly could with him.

6:30am

They were all ready to go so they left a bit for Mitsuki before leaving.

Izuku was slouchy and walking slower than usual but Bakugo and todoroki just hold his hands and keep with his pace.

'Izuku...I hate seeing you like this..'
Bakugo thinks to himself

They made it to school around 7 am as usual.
When they walked into class everyone looked at Izuku with worry, especially Mr. Aizawa and All Might.

Izuku looked up for the first time all day and his eyes were dull and filled with tears but he had a smile on his face
"I'm fine... don't worry about me.."
He walked to his desk and sat down before laying his head down on his desk and closing his eyes.

No one knew what to say they were completely dumbfounded. They knew Izuku wasn't taking his mothers death well and it showed more than Izuku thought it was.