Klaus

Antonius & Kathleen's outfits are above!

Elena walks into Salvatores' basement and looks at the daggered Elijah

Elena walks into Salvatores' basement and looks at the daggered Elijah. She goes to remove the dagger but when she comes into contact with it, he suddenly dissipates.

"What... What just happened...?" Elena whispers.

"So you finally tried to bring him back, huh?"

Elena looks up to see a smug Eun Mi with her arms crossed. She signals for them to go outside and leaves first. Once outside

"What's going on? How did he disappear?" Elena continues whispering.

"You idiots thought we would fall for your tricks and yet...you fell for one of mine." Eun Mi lightly chuckles. "It's so much fun finally getting to put my abilities to use."

"...You're supernatural?" Eun Mi smirks and nods. "What... What are you?"

"Wouldn't you like to know? Of course you would, you always have to be up in someone else's business."

"Emilia!"

Eun Mi takes a couple of steps forward to stand directly in front of Elena, practically giving her a death stare. And suddenly, her eyes change to a glowing golden color.

"There's somewhere that we need to go but first, I like to tell you something... In the future, if you ever do anything to hurt or screw Kiki over... You don't need to worry about Klaus, Elijah, Katherine or whoever comes after you. Why? Because I'll kill you myself... Even if you are Jeremy's sister. Actually, I would be doing him a favor."

"How can you say that to me?"

"We may be close but the people around you keep getting hurt because of you or your boyfriends... Don't test me." Eun Mi tells her before changing her eye color back to normal.

Eun Mi heads towards Elena's car, leaving a shocked Elena on the front porch.

"Still haven't found my body yet?"  Klaric smirks at his irritated son while handing him a cup of coffee.

"Shut up, old man. I'll find it at some point."

Klaric chuckles. "Sure you will... Maddox, it's time."

"I'll be back as soon as I can."

"Yes, do hurry. I'm anxious to get out of this body. And if you get hung up, call me. You know how impatient I get."

Maddox nods and takes his leave.

"Where is he going?" Katherine asks.

"To retrieve me. So I can get out of this bad hair-do." Klaric notices the mischievous look on his son's face and shakes his head.

"...Do you really have to break the curse here? There's so many people that would try to stop you."

"I have to. It's the birthplace of the doppelgänger, Katerina."