The Last Day (Part I)

Antonius & Kathleen's outfits are above!

"Kathy, how long are you not going to talk to me? I've apologized so many times!" Bonnie says as she grabs Kathleen's hand

"Let me go. My best friends are waiting for me outside and I don't want to keep them waiting any longer." Kathleen snaps.

"Kathy-"

"Let her go, Bonnie."

Both the girls look next to them, seeing their grandmother sitting at the kitchen table. Bonnie glances at Kathleen with a sad look before slowly letting go.

"Thanks grams, I'll see you later." Kathleen says walking up to her and kissing her cheek.

"Thank you, sweetheart. Have fun, okay?" Sheila replies, kissing her granddaughter's cheek in return.

Kathleen nods before leaving. After watching her cousin go, Bonnie joins her grandmother in the kitchen.

"Grams, I'm trying but... She won't talk to me."

"Do you think it's that simple? You knocked your cousin out because she was trying to stop you from throwing your life away."

"But I had to protect Elena! She will die if we don't stop Klaus." Bonnie says defending her actions.

"Bonnie, I want you to listen well to what I'm about to tell you... I'm giving you a choice, alright? Do you remember that feeling when you lost your magic? When you drugged Luka and entered his mind?" Bonnie looks down, feeling ashamed and nods. "If you continue to get involved, I will make sure you lose your magic...for good." Sheila says as she stands up from her seat.

"Grams!" Bonnie yells with a shocked expression on her face.

"If you weren't so irresponsible with your magic, I wouldn't need to go this far... Now you think about what you're willing to lose if you continue with the wrong path. And I don't mean just your magic." She tells her before walking away.

"So you mean to tell me that grandpa fed Elena his blood... Why do you look so unconcerned?" Eun Mi asks Jeremy while walking with him and Kathleen as they make their way to the grill. 

He shrugs. "If she didn't want to be a vampire, she should haven't dating one and she's been annoying me lately. She's been asking me if I knew that you were supernatural and what exactly are you."

"Nosy bitch." Eun Mi mutters.

"What did you tell her?" Kathleen asks.

"That it's not my secret to tell and I wasn't going to let her take advantage of one of my best friends abilities for her own gain. You guys know how selfish she can be and I don't want you guys getting hurt because of her."

"Aww, Jer Bear! Have I mentioned how much I love you?" Eun Mi asks as she wraps her arms around his waist.

"You can pay me back by buying me onion rings." He says making Kathleen giggle.