Ghost World

Anthony and Kathleen's outfits are above!

"Grams!" Kathleen squeals as she gives her grandmother a hug

"Hi, sweetheart." Sheila chuckles, gently patting her granddaughter's back. She then frowns when she hears screaming and things being thrown. "Your parents fighting again?"

"Yep. Mom got mad that dad was feeding me cupcakes for breakfast."

"You can't give our daughter a real breakfast?! Damn you and your cupcake obsession!" Celine yells.

"She got that from me but where did she get the buttercup obsession from?!" Dontrell yells back. "Ow! Woman, would you stop throwing things at me?!"

"Fine!"

"...Wait! Not the broom!"

Sheila sighs and lets go of Kathleen. "I'll deal with them."

The both of them head into the living room only to find Celine chasing her husband around with her broom. Anthony stands behind the kitchen counter, eating a muffin while.

"Of course, you and your soulmate were watching your poor father suffer. Evil as your mama." Sheila says making her granddaughter giggle.

"Morning, Ms. Sheila." Anthony greets Sheila as he walks up to them. "If anything, I tried to help Dontrell, but Kathy forced me to watch. She lured me in with the honey muffins."

"Liar! Klaus sent you those muffins last night!" Kathleen continues giggling.

Sheila shakes her head, amused by the younger ones. She then grabs the couch pillows and throws them at her daughter and son-in-law.

"IF YOU TWO DON'T STOP THIS NONSENSE YOU BETTER!"

"Bonnie, when you did the spell to send Vicki away, did you get rid of Anna too?" Caroline whispers to her.

"All I did was block the magic that was helping Vicki get a physical foothold here. Jeremy's still got a direct line to the other side, and as long as he wants to see Anna and she wants to see him, she's still here." Bonnie whispers back then glances at Eun Mi. "How much longer are we going to keep this a secret from them?"

"I've tried to get him to tell them them truth, but he just won't budge!" Caroline sighs before sending a glare Eun Mi's way. "Eun Mi! Will you stop eating so many of those cream puffs and help us with these lanterns?!"

"No, I've could have been with my other half right now but no! Somebody forced me out of my warm comfy bed this morning and is trying to make me do manual labor!" Eun Mi snaps.

"You little-" Caroline is cut off when Damon pulls in his car.

"Greetings, witchy. Blondie. Batty. I think you got your voodoo wires all crossed when you got rid of Vicki Donovan."