Smells Like Teen Spirit

Antonius & Kathleen's outfits are above!

"Niklaus, are you alright? You've been quiet since last night

"Niklaus, are you alright? You've been quiet since last night." Elijah says going to stand next to his brother.

"I'm fine, why wouldn't I be?" Klaus mutters.

"...I overheard your conversation with Anthony." Elijah says making Klaus look at him. "Is it about that?"

Flashback

"Hey dad before you leave, can I ask you something?"

"Of course." Klaus says with a smile.

"...Have you ever lied to me?"

Klaus hides his shock and continues smiling. "Now why would ask me something like that?"

"Well... During summer vacation, I bumped into someone who told me about you've been lying to me this whole time... You haven't been keeping anything from me about my birth parents, have you?"

"Of course, I haven't!" Klaus takes a step forward and puts his hands on his son's shoulders. "Now who put those kinds of thoughts in your head? Tell me, I will gladly tear their head off."

Anthony chuckles and shakes his head. "It's all good, dad. Don't worry about it. You've always been truthful to me about your past so why would you lie to me about my birth parents?"

Klaus sighs and pulls his son into a hug. "You're the only one who never saw me as a monster even though you know about who I was back then... What did I do to deserve you?"

"Hmm... You do make some good honey muffins so..."

The father-son duo laugh.

End of Flashback

"Have you been keeping something from him?"

"Of course not! Why the bloody hell would I?!" Klaus snaps before walking away.

"Meow!" Sprinkles past Sun Hi into her house to greet Coco.

"Ack!"

"My twin!" Caroline squeals and gives Sun Hi a tight hug. "I've missed you so much!"

Sun Hi laughs. "We spoke over the phone and texted every week, Caroline. But it's nice to know that you love me so much."

"Is Mimi awake?" Kathleen asks as she stands next to Caroline.

"Yes and chose to eat cream puffs for breakfast." She tells them as the two share amused glances. "But now she's refusing to go to school."

"Of course she is." Kathleen rolls her eyes playfully. "Mimi, time for school!"

"Why don't you make me?!" Eun Mi yells from inside.