The Sun Also Rises

Antonius & Kathleen's outfits are above!

Celine knocks on her her daughter's bedroom door and receives the okay to come in

Celine knocks on her her daughter's bedroom door and receives the okay to come in. Just after she opens the door and enters, she notices her daughter's downcast expression.

"Hey, what's the matter?" Celine asks while taking a seat next to her on her bed.

"...After the masquerade, you told me the big reason as to why we couldn't kill Klaus... Was Anthony another reason why we weren't suppose to kill him? But because of all that, it costs Elena her life-"

"Sweetie, it was inevitable. Don't blame yourself for something you have no control over."

"But I can't help but feel guilty, mom. "

Celine sighs and takes Kathleen's hand in hers. "You feel guilty because you have a kind heart and the same can't be said for other people. By doing this, you're saving the lives of many... As for Anthony? When Klaus found that boy alone, he took him in and raised him as his own. Because of Anthony, Klaus had become a better person."

"So the witches are grateful towards Klaus? That's why some of them don't want him dead."

Celine nods. "I don't really know anything else but except how you two kids became soulmates the day you were born and you both are very important when it comes to the witches... But no matter what happens, I'm not going to let anyone hurt either of you."

"Thanks, mom." Kathleen smiles as her mother kisses the top of her head." Wait...that means you knew Anthony was real ever since I told you about him?" She asks and receives a nod. "What?! Then why did you never tell me?! All this time I thought he was part of my imagination! He was my perfect dream guy!"

"Well, good thing he's real huh?" Celine smirks as Kathleen blushes. "I wanted to wait until you were old enough and let you make your own decision. Just because you two were destined to be soulmates doesn't mean you have to be together. You two should talk it out and figure out what you want. You both have time."

"...You're the best mom ever." Kathleen gives her mother a hug.

"I know." Celine responds making her daughter laugh.

"By the way, Anthony is coming over tomorrow morning. Hope that's okay."

"Anything my baby girl wants... That hound dog isn't coming over here, is he?"

"...There's a chance that he may stop by." Kathleen grins.

Celine huffs. "...Damn."

"You really don't like him do you? From how I see it, he may become your new best friend." Kathleen teases which leads her to get tickled and her laughter echoing throughout the house.

"What are you two doing? Why are you making cupcakes? Son, you do realize that in just a bit that I'm about to-"