Part Thirty-one

1. thanks for all the reads
2. Shut the fu ck up i'm supposed to be in class rn but i don't care 🤪 i'm so quirky
"ReGrEsSiVe TeNdAnCiEs" I feel attacked
————————————————

"Hold on, someone's at my door," I say lifting myself off the bed and head to the front door. "Hey!" I say opening the door to my neighbour and her baby "Hi," She tiredly says "I'll take her, gimme that," I take Aliyah and her stuff "G'morning baby," I say pushing her hair off her forehead "Thank you so much," The woman says kissing her baby goodbye "Ill see you in a couple days" I nod and close the door behind her, locking it and grabbing aliyah's "crib" to take upstairs with me.

"Who was it?" Corpse asked worriedly "Zara and Aliyah, bubba look," I pick up my phone to show corpse her face "Look at her wittle eyes!" He says in a baby voice "Awe! hi Aliyah" He coos making her giggle. I lay her down on the bed and slide my phone into my back pocket "It's dark!" Corpse complains making me laugh as i set up the crib "1 minute you baby!" He groans. "There look all done!" I say but more towards aliyah. I pick her up and lay her in the crib turning on my star light on dim, turning the lights off and climbing into bed.

Around 6am

I woke up to the sound of soft cries yet to become wails. I quickly stand up and get aliyah up "Hi," I whisper placing a light kiss on her cheek. "I'm here baby," I hold her on my front as i lie back down, she calms down and lies on my chest calmly. "Corpse?" I whisper to my phone but there was nothing, i mute myself after i hear soft snores coming from his side of the phone. "let's go baby," i stand up still holding aliyah and grab my phone too. After changing aliyah and feeding her corpse awoke. "Morning, what time is it?" He asks closing his eyes at the light coming from my living room "7:20 bubs".

Later that day

GhostBaby is live! among us with friends and babies

"Hello friends!" I say to the people joining my live, Ali was in my room asleep again. "So we are streaming among us with the crew, and i am looking after my neighbours baby so she may appear at some point," I say and the chat goes crazy at the mention of her.

Sorry i have baby fever rn
also obvs i'm not in class rn it's fucking saturday
i have problemas mentales

also who was gon tell me there's no 17 or 28 in this book?

Xoxo, love you, bye bitch