Part Forty

CW//Strong language

"Good evening M'lady" Corpse says repositioning himself in his chair "Hi bubba," I smiled sliding my box of food infront of the camera "Do you mind me asking, why did you want to have a date?" I took a deep breath "I haven't been able to eat much recently, i wanted to have someone to eat with and it's christmas soon" I smiled picking my nails "That's fine, what'd you order?" I hummed "Chico's, quesodillas and tortilla chips. you?" He nodded "I got ramen, because i felt like it" i smiled and put a chip in my mouth.

"But- FUCKING DINOSAURS" I burst out laughing "Corpse you have had ONE GLASS OF FUCKING WINE" I wheezed staring at him through the screen "The world must be so jealous of me," I smiled making him confused "Why?" I sipped my wine "Because i get to lay my eyes on such a gorgeous face, and most nights" I could see the blush spreading across his face making him turn his camera off.

GhostBaby
@GhostBaby_official

Just made a man blush, feeling good :)

Only people who @GhostBaby_official mentioned can reply

"Fuck you," I chuckled "Yes please" I raised an eyebrow at him while i drank the last of my wine. "I am tired," I groaned rubbing my eyes "sleep then dummy," I laughed leaning back in his chair. "I miss you," I whisper leaning my chin on my palm. "You should," i rolled my eyes making him chuckle "Come see me baby," I nodded sleepily "Bed now. Go to bed," I laughed and said a quick goodbye to him before diving into bed not bothering to change or anything.

"shaders time because i am hungover" I quietly say as i load minecraft up and look at my chat. "I had a discord date last night that's why i'm hungover. And don't even bothering to ask who it was with. i'm not fucking telling youuu- who's texting me?" I say dragging out the end of the 'you' "Seán, seam mac laugh lan, Do you want to play minecraft with gab and i? Why yes sean i would love to," I reply reading out my message as i typed.

"Hi," I bounded over to their front door "You can come in child," Seán laughed opening it for me. "I'm not a fucking child, cunt" He punched me and ran away. "Gab sort that dick out- NO NO NO THAT SOUND SO WRONG!! I- I fuck." i sighed dropping my head in my hands.