Part Twelve

After a few rounds, a few toxic comments and hissy fits from xQc and a lot of backhands from me, we were on a pee break. "Where is everyone? Peeing or getting a drink or getting food," I read from the chat, i heard the door open and next thing i know corpse had wrapped his arms around my chair and around me before pushing the mic away "I'm streaming," I told him and he nodded before whispering "I know, i feel like shit," he whispered groggily with his head resting on my shoulder. I glanced over at the chat and it was filled with 'who is that?' 'who is she talking to?!' 'Is that her boyfriend?' and everything else like it.

I sighed and unmuted from discord and undeafened to see about 5 people in the discord "Hey guys, I'm um- I'm gonna, uh take a break for an hour or two, because em- I- something came up." I stuttered trying to think of the words as the chat whizzed by "Ill maybe come on later who knows corpse might be alive?" I chuckled a little closing down among us and steam "Aw well goodbye Ghost!" Rae shouted almost "yeah by babes!" Poki added before finally "See you later baby," the audacity of this man

"I have no idea who you are or who you think you are, but i don't like or appreciate your tone, your attitude and your disrespect. Rae, one of my best friends, knows that i'm comfortable with my friends calling me baby or babes but she still respectfully calls me Ghost. You are not my friend nor my boyfriend and so you have absolutely no right calling me baby. You seriously need to take a rain check, look yourself in the mirror and realise that what you're doing and saying isn't cool, it isn't funny and it certainly isn't big. Grow up stop throwing a hissy fit and being toxic towards people when they literally are playing a fucking game! This is the one thing that i have to look forward to and i do not want to have people like you ruining it. Am i clear?" I could just hear the static on the call "Am i clear? Or did i just waste my time that could be spent looking after someone, did i just waste that on you?!" I finally see his talk bubble pop up "Very clear...bab-" i cut him off "go fuck yourself," I leave the discord and quickly say goodbye to my stream.

"I will punch that man," I say turning around in my chair to see corpse lying on the floor, face first laughing "Something funny?" I asked lightly kicking him "nope...baby," "Oh fuck you," I stood up and walked downstairs "I thought you felt shit?" I opened the fridge and pulled out a ready made salad "I do, salad?" I shrugged "i'm bored of sandwiches," he nodded "fair enough, yeah i do feel like shit. no appetite, at all." I furrowed my brows "it's the GERD, I already threw up today," I put my salad down and walked over pulling him into a hug. "I'm sorry about that, can i help at all?" He shook his head "Don't think so,"

here's another update
don't say i don't treat ya
also i wrote this while i was supposed to be doing maths but i didn't understand it and i got angry and upset thus the angry and upset GhostBaby.