Part ten

"Imane, It's 3:30am. You have a flight," I Gently shake her as Ivy stretches and rubs on my legs meowing "What's the time?" She tiredly whispered "Half past three, the airport is only 20 minutes away and you packed your bag," She nodded and got up to go to the toilet. "She awake?" Corpse asked me as i walked downstairs into the kitchen "I don't know about awake, she's moving but i think she's still asleep," I pulled out a travel mug and stared making a coffee for her to drink on her way to the airport.

"ready to head?" She nodded and i handed her her bag, the coffee and a breakfast bar. "thanks you're like a mom," I laughed at her statement "Comin dead boy?" I received a glare "See you soon!" I rushed out of the door putting my mask on and getting in the car. "So who has seen your whole face?" I tough for a minute while we stopped at a light "You, Corpse, Seán and my tattoo artist. And then everyone who sees me when i forget my mask, i don't talk that much when i go out because i kinda have a distinctive voice" She nods "I didn't even notice your tattoos until you said that," She took a sip and i smiled at her "Favourite tattoo of yours?" I thought for a minute, "i have a quote from psalm 94:19 that says When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought me joy. I love it" she nodded thinking of it.

"Well, thanks for coming to see me in the hospital. Have a safe flight" I wave her off and get back in my car "i hate human beings."

"I'm back from civilisation, i hated it" I sat down on the couch "How am i gonna get home?" Corpse tan his hands through his curls, tugging slightly. I moved closer to him and wrapped my arm around his shoulder pulling him close "Don't worry about it, i have a tattoo appointment in 4 days so i'm driving down to LA for that and i'm down for a road trip," he sighed "My cars in LAX so you won't have to drive 9 hours to San Diego." I wrapped my other arms around his neck "stop stressing sir," he laughed a little "don't call me sir little one," i let go and stare at him "i am one year younger than you,"

-StReAmInG-

I was live, Corpse was asleep and Ivy was with him. "Wheres Corpse?" Seán asked "I think he's asleep because he said his fibromyalgia or something was bothering him," I opened OBS and put my my starting soon screen. (It's supposed to be black 🥲)

"Hello all!" I welcomed the chat after muting myself on discord "Today I am playing among us with moistcritikal, jacksepticeye , pewdiepie, James charles, Pokimane, lilypichu, crankgameplays, dream and xQc

"Hello all!" I welcomed the chat after muting myself on discord "Today I am playing among us with moistcritikal, jacksepticeye , pewdiepie, James charles, Pokimane, lilypichu, crankgameplays, dream and xQc. Can't wait!" I say fiddling wit my thumb and making sure my overlay was ready to go for among us "wheres corpse? he's not feeling great today," I replied to my chat for a few minutes before hopping back into the discord.

"We ready to go?" I asked before hearing a wolf whistle "I will step on your dick, are we starting soon?"