Part four

I've been talking to Corpse for the past hour or so and i'm starting to get really tired "Corpse do you mind if i get into bed?" he mumbles "hm? no i don't mind go ahead" I smiled and climb into bed. i lay there in silence just listening to his uneven breathing and clicking of his mouse. "corpse, in through your nose and out your mouth" I sleepily say "Why don't you lay down?" I whispered tiredly "i've got to edi- actually yeah i'll lay down" i smile before hearing him speak again "i hope this isn't weird, can we stay on the phone while we sleep?" I smiled and mumbled an okay before letting myself drift off to sleep.

Corpse's POV

Once Ghost fell asleep i found myself staring at the time go up and up on the screen '1:28:37, 1:28:38, 1:28:39,' you get the picture. I sighed, I met her recently but i've known of her for a while. Like i've known who she was for a year and a half. She knows who i am too.

corpse_husband
Seán

jacksepticeye
Corpse

corpse_husband
me = falling
help
please

jacksepticeye
okay
uhm
ghost? i'm assuming

corpse_husband
yes

jacksepticeye
have you spoke recently?

corpse_husband
yeah
on the phone right now
but she's asleep

jacksepticeye
typical
just get to know her bud
and be gentle
she's going through a rough patch

corpse_husband
thank you
and i will be
don't worry

I smiled and lay down to hopefully get some sleep. fuck. love is a bitch.

GhostBaby's POV -the next morning-

I woke up hearing someone's breathing through my phone beside me "morning" I hear the deep voice, extra deep voice, say after hearing me tossing and turning "hi, how are you?" I ask him failing to sit up because my cat was asleep on the back of my thighs "i'm okay, can you take your meds please," i incoherently mumble a yes "ivy off," I ask gently patting her back, she jumped off me when i moved my leg a little "downstairs we go," i pick up my phone and go into the kitchen. "Done. Pills taken, did you take yours?" I ask but there was just silence

"Corpse?" I ask concerned "Can i meet you?" He asks quickly "uhm- I- Sorry that was fast, if you were comfortable, could we meet? in person?" He corrects himself flustered "Yeah- I- Uhm yeah we, we could...why do you ask? No nevermind, don't answer that." i say mentally facepalming "Okay, well i need to go stream. so i'll, i'll see you later" he says hanging up without giving me the chance to say goodbye.

"I'm gonna jump on and play some TS4, don't interrupt me" I text seán walking upstairs with ivy trailing behind me. he replies "oh okay, i was going to ask you if you wanted to play AU? we're short a player." I humph as i sat down and fired him a "fine" text. Great, just fucking great.