part forty-two

"hi saoirse" he calmly said, taking one of the earbuds "hello seán, whats up?" i furrowed my eyebrows "i have a question for you.." he stated, making the anxiety within me rise. i gulped "which is?" my hands automatically intertwining themselves to distract me from the amount of nerves in my system "whats your opinions about having a few people over for christmas?" i let out a breath i didnt know i was holding "i mean- yeah i- uh wh- who would that be?" he stopped and paused for a second "well, evelyn and i and possibly felix and marzia, we'd have to speak with them first. you have enough rooms right?" i nodded "my bedroom and 2 spare rooms, plus the pull out in my stream room." he smiled, "so it can happen?" i nodded making him smile even wider.

corpsie🖤
accept|decline

"oh guys im gonna have to go now, have a nice night we can talk later!" they both nodded "goodnight saoirse, have a lovely evening" i smiled and disconnected

accept|decline

"did i wake you up?" i sighed contentedly "no, no. i was chatting to gab and sean" i heard him hum "what about love?" his tired voice ringing through my ears "Christmas, i think they're coming here for christmas. possibly felix and marzia as well. i dont know, i really don't want to think about it. i need to clean the house and- ugh cook." he chuckled lightly "you need to chill, its just the start of the month. i can come help you too, you know?" I hummed in agreement

"i was planning on coming up soon, i miss you. and i want an excuse to be around christmas decor while being in a comfortable space. i dont do christmas decorating" i chuckled knowing that already, i mean, i could tell he wasnt one for festive decorations. "my home is a winter wonderland, you're welcome to stay for however long you want or need to." i smiled "good because i just bought a flight, i'll be there tomorrow evening" i chuckled "that desperate? okay then, ill be sure to clean and sort out the spare room for your arrival. favourite christmas movie?" he paused to think "nightmare before christmas" his voice smoothly stating the title "It'll be on when you walk through the door, i'll make dinner but if you don't feel up to it that's okay"

"you gon make me cry girl," a fake sob could be heard from the man "so caring oh my god" i laughed getting up and laying in bed. the both of us not saying a word to each other, just laying in silence content with each others presence. "answer the facetime i want to see you gorgeous" i stated clicking facetime and watching his face appear on my screen. "hi pretty boy" he smiled slightly, standing up to do something. "whatcha doin?" he yawned "packing, i have energy to do it now may as well. i'll probably not want to do it tomorrow" i nodded sleepily "just fall asleep babe, im not leaving you any time soon" and with that, my eyes fluttered shut hearing the low hum of corpse muttering lyrics as i fell asleep.

whips and nae naes

i have returned
yep. thats all i got okay bye