Chapter 1

India Carter: The one night stand

"Well byrshere I'm pregnant and it's yours!" I said almost screaming at the top of my lungs. I continued "and we should've used protection like I said ".
I was thinking to myself how could I get pregnant I'm only fucking 18!.
"look I think of something ,how about an abortion? I'll pay for you."
"I'm not a murderer ! I could never take away a life !" I said with anger. I was extremely irritated with his lack of feelings.
"look I have a girl ok,me and you had sex when me and my girl broke up,and I don't want to lose her so here's what Ima do,I'll pay you money to keep your mouth shut!"
I hung up in his face and began to cry.
how am I going to raise a baby ? On top of that on my own. I live in a 2 bedroom house in Compton with my prostitute mother who can't ever pay the bills on time and have niggas come in and out. My mother had me at age 14
And now she's 32 and she's so fucking beautiful I know where I get my looks from,But that's besides the point I can't have my son or daughter raised like this so I might take the money or I may not because I know what it's like to grow up without a a father,and no one deserves that,but I need time to think about it because I don't want Byshere in my life and I don't want to ruin his little love story he got going on.

Briana Williams: The Girlfriend

Byrshere is coming over tonight and my evil strict ass mom is off to work. and me and him haven't made love since last month. I looked At the calendar and it read January 17th 2014 it was something missing here, I was trying to figure it out. I brushed the wonder off because I was so excited that bae is finally coming over. The door bell rung at with no hesitation I opened the door and I jumped on him and that's when I realized I was 5 days late.
We had a long conversation enjoying each others company .Me and Byshere been on and off for 3 years he's my first and only love, my first kiss, my first boyfriend and the first persons and the last person I will ever have sex with. I'm 17 going on 18 and he's 18 going on 19 and we've known each other through the neighborhood until his mom died and was forced to live with his dad who forced him into the music industry and he ended up loving it.
"I got my own place now" He spoke.
"You do? Why you move out?"I asked.
"Because that man don't care about me, he stay disrespecting me and I have too much money to put up with that."
"And you have me."I said with a smile and hugged him.
"and I love you"he said.
"Byrshere ..."I began
"Yeah?" He asked.
"I'm a week late on my period"
It was nothing but silence.
"Well, that don't mean you're pregnant it can be something else" he spoke.
"I know , let's go get a pregnancy test, please."
With no hesitation we went to cvs and got 3 first response test and of course he stayed in the car couldn't be seen buying pregnancy test .
We drove back to my house and I peed in a cup and put one in. after a couple of seconds I took it off and to my shock it was a positive.
I showed him the pregnancy test and he said " I'm going to be a father."
And I thought and I'm going to get kicked out the house.

The Images above is a pic of India (the light skinned one)
and Briana (The brown skinned one)