Ch 7

May 20th 2014
Keke
I think I love him, but he be to busy trying to look into his past he don't see his future , I'm his future, His future wife and mother of his kids. At first I was feeling Chresanto but he never got the message , he probably gay.

India
Brya is now 1 month and Briana is going to have her baby any day now. everything is just so overwhelming and I can't help feeling like I'm being watched. I get up slowly after watching Netflix all night , I can't get any sleep these days. Brya has really been good to me she's not fussy and she's a very beautiful gift, and I thank bryshere everyday for her. I looked out the window with my hand rested on my neck and realized this red BMW has been parked outside my house every night for the past week , maybe it's someone visiting family or rather a new neighbor. I look to my right and see my beautiful baby girl sleep I swear this little one can sleep through a hurricane.

I hear glass break from the basement , and I thought "spoke to soon."
"Where is she!?"
Me-Justine!? Are you crazy
I began to walk towards her but she pulled a gun out and pointed it at me, I put my arms up in surrender.
Me- look, I don't know you but I know you really don't want to do this , you're better than this.
Justine-SHUTUP! Bitch I was better than this until my lover died , it should've been me that got pregnant and this beautiful home , so I'm here to take whats mine. where's the baby?
Me-please don't touch her
Justine- move out the way I just want to see little bryshere.
"What's goi-oooon" Zendays said in shock
Zendays- what's going on!?
Me-look,zendaya go in your room,please.
Justine- you guys are a freak show what is this a threesome ?
Zendaya - what do you want !?
Me-zendaya I got it
*gunshot goes off *
Briana- crazy bitch
Briana shoots her in the leg and the gun goes flying, it hits the ground and released a bullet we all fell for cover and Briana managed to grab the gun.
I got up and started punching Justine repeatedly til zendaya grabbed me I was going to kill that bitch. especially because I started thinking about horrible scenarios of what if Briana didn't have a gun and she would've been able to touch my baby.

Briana
I immediately hid my gun and grabbed justine's so that the cops would've known I was illegally unarmed but managed to get Justine gun before she killed all of us.
10 mins later the ambulance arrived and took her, they asked us questions and I did all of the talking when everything was said in done my baby boy was kicking for joy , My little bryshere jr.
Later on that night
Zendaya,indy and I were surrounding. Brya's crib , she's slept all through this , ironic how something so sweet and innocent can bring so much trouble without even knowing . I swear Brya is the most beautiful thing I ever seen I promise to protect her and bryshere jr. with my life.
India- zendaya you're grounded
Zendaya- no way!
India - next time I tell you go to your room, you go to your room.
Zendaya- ok "big sis."