Chapter 2

Bryshere : Baby father

I was at my house with my big cousin on my dad side Jhene Brown who is also my manager,and the person I tell everything to.
"I can't believe I got two girls pregnant at the same time , I can't do it." I said pacing back and forth.
"You brought this upon your self Cuzzo"she said while opening a grape soda.
"I can't even get India to have an abortion"I said
"Are you kidding me? You know how beautiful that baby going to be ?"She asked.
"You know what kind of heartbreak that baby going to cost?"I asked
"Look, I know you love Briana ,I love her too but you have to understand that there's a life involved and no matter what that's your baby and your going to love that baby no matter what you say,I was going through the same thing as you when I got pregnant with nami"she said.
"Well I realize that but it's extremely hard, you know what this will bring on Briana's heart? And on top of that my reputation?
"Look I love you like a brother and I support your decisions but you're going to have to be a man, maybe take a vacation and think about it."she suggested.
"Yeah a vacation with Bri would be nice."I said.
"No, go on a vacation with the team...When you go on this vacation clear your mind and think about the first thing that not come to your head but to your heart ,you'll be fine." with that she took my last pizza out the pizza box and left.
After a while of thinking I thought about it.I scheduled a vacation to Jamaica with the team and my boy mike. I got up and grabbed a bottle of Hennessy after a while it started hitting me I started to have a prophecy and I felt like I was going to die. I wrote a letter to Briana and India. after reading it I laughed to myself then I started crying.I threw the bottle against the wall and flopped in bed and fell asleep.

Above are images of Bryshere Gray as Byshere brown and Jhene aiko as Jhene brown.