Chapter 5

?????
I found myself bleeding from my mouth and limping I kept walking until I seen the words "Welcome to Jamaica"
That's when I got attacked. let go of me! Is what I wanted to say, But as I tried to speak the words were all mumble. next thing you know I found myself in the trunk of some car.
My vision was fading in and out its like everytime I opened my eyes I was somewhere new. I closed my eyes and remembered that I was in a horrible crash before this and everything else was blur. "take him to room 5!" I heard someone say.
They threw me in a room that was decent with a bunk bed and a single bed. A light skinned mixed boy came walking in and then a brown skin girl with braids. They were observing me and looking at me like I was some project.
"What's your name?" The girls asked.
I don't know is what I wanted to say but nothing but mumble came out.
"Bro can't talk"the boy said.
I managed to say the word "I .." cause I understand what they're saying I'm not retarded.
"well sorry to tell you this but you've been abducted by some evil Jamaican lady ,just like us, by the way my name Keke and this my friend chresanto, we were on a field trip with our school and a group of army people abducted us, it's us and like 20 others here in this mansion, what she wants with us? I don't know. Meanwhile we clean and do other shit, we're slaves here.Is there a escape?no." Keke stated.
I asked them for a pen and paper through hand gestures and chresanto didn't hesitate to get me any.
I wrote: I was in a horrible car accident and I lost my memory, I can't even remember my name nor talk but I understand what you're saying." Chresanto and Keke rushed to see what I wrote "poor thing" Keke said. "We'll try to help you as much as possible."she continued .I smiled at her for kindness and her beauty, And she smiled back,"You look familiar"chresanto said. after a while of conversation Keke pulled out a radio saying that we're not allowed to watch tv but we can listen to the radio.
"this the only thing that remind me of home, it picks up American radio stations."
She tuned into a radio station and it said
"In loving memory of Yazz the greatest we'll play one of his many big hits HER "
"His music is dope,listen" he told me as he was bobbing his head.
As the song played it was a sense of familiarity but I couldn't put my finger on it
"I used to get high off weed,Her sex,Now I simply get high off her."

A pretty brown face with dimples popped in my head. "Maybe this is a memory" I thought ,so I closed my eyes ,that's all I saw an image of HER,Whoever she is. "LUNCH TIME!" I heard someone call.
"Time for prison food" chresanto said while patting me on my back.
What did I do to deserve this.

Images above is Chresanto August a.k.a roc royal former member of mindless behavior as Chresanto Smith.
Keke Palmer as Keke Thomas.

"I used to get high off weed,her sex,now I simply get high off her"-ToyaxNala