Ch25~New years

-don't play instrumental yet-

New Year's Eve
December 31st, 2015

Briana

We were filming the first kissing scene with Elijah and star and I tried my best to make it convincing that we are two teenagers in love because I really hate this guy.

Me and Lucas been nothing but mean to each other ever since that encounter at the first meeting.
I was sitting on my chair thinking about BJ and Ian and what they're doing back at the apartment , they usually would be here on set with me but we're shooting outside for the snow and I don't want my baby in this kind of weather and the traffic doesn't do us any favor .
Lucas - you're a great kisser but let me introduce you to my friend.

he put a toothbrush in my lap
Me- you must have a lot of time on your hands
Lucas - no I just use that to clean my shoes
Me-I don't care , my breath doesn't stink , I swear you're the biggest jerk I know!
Lucas kept looking at my lips
And it was kind of turning me on in a way I don't want it to .
Lucas- yeah , whatever , next time try to suck my bottom lip a little more appropriate .
Me-The scene was supposed to be passionate, I'm tryna win an award , are you ?
Lucas -of course I am , but what makes you think a dick sucking Kim Kardashian wanna be like you gon' win a award.
Me- same way a dumb ass , Chris brown wannabe self serving jack ass thinks he can.
Lucas- whatever
Me-you don't even know me like that ,yet you'd call me every name in the book since I've got here .
Lucas -you're the biggest hypocrite
Me-how ?
Lucas- I was nice to you the moment you got here , you were the bitch that called me a YouTube boy and said I had no game
Me- awwe did I hurt your feelings ?
He licked his lips and spoke in French.
Chills ran through my body and he walked away
Oh God.
I wonder what he said.
He probably said something mean.

Bryshere -
-at India house-

It was New Years and I was spending the day with Brya and India

Me - I'm sorry about what happened between you and Tyler

India- I'm sorry about you and Keke

Me- don't be, I dogged a bullet

Brya-daddy

Oh my god

Me-Did yo hear that ?

India -don't flatter yourself

Me-My princess
I picked her up and kissed her all over her face .

Me - so what are we doing tonight

India-Jhene's having a cook out

Me-oh yea , I almost forgot, I was gonna ask you if you wanted to go but I got side tracked .

I was thinking about how successful the drive by shooting was no one was killed but they got the message loud and clear.

Later on we get in my Range Rover and headed towards Jhene's house.

When we get there it was a whole bunch of people , I gave Jhene and Nami a hug and her husband a hand shake

Brya left to play with Nami and her friends and me and India walked to the backyard .

Briana

Later on that day I get to my apartment and BJ rushed over to hug me
Ian- me and BJ are going back to LA right now
Me- you're taking my son ?
Ian - duh , anyway remember that time you said one day out of every month BJ can go back to LA to see his dad ?
Me-yeah
Ian- well today is the day my brother is coming back from Africa today and he's only going to be here for New Years and my family throwing this big party tomorrow and our flight leaves in 2 hours , can we go please ? I promise to take good care of BJ ! I promise !