Eleven

Gumball was in his studies, writing down plans be planned to start once he has enough free time for himself. As he wrote, Peppermint Maid walked herself into the studies with a tray in hand.

"Pardon me Prince but I have the invites you requested" Peppermint Maid said to him as she presented the tray.

Gumball looked up from his writing and looked over at her, "oh good, you're getting faster at this" he commented as he grabbed the stack on invites off of the tray.

Peppermint Maid moved and held the tray to her side, "one must if they work for the Prince" she said with a smile, causing the prince to chuckle a bit.

"I guess you're right, when do you think the ballroom will be ready?"

"I'll have it done by this evening"

Gumball nodded, "good work Peppermint Maid, what would I do without you" he said to her as he placed them on the desk.

"Be a stressed mess like you were before" she replied before laughing, ignoring the small glare the prince was giving her.

He rolled his eyes slightly, "I wouldn't be a mess, I'm fine by myself" he informed her as he  pushed away from his desk and stood up, "I'll get these delivered to our guests, hopefully we'll have a big turn out" Gumball said to Peppermint Maid as the two made their way out of the room.

"Don't worry Prince, I'm sure everyone will come" she assured him.

~With The Girls~

Fiona and Cake decided to let (Y/n) sleep in the morning since when they both woke up she was in deep sleep, which was only common when she had a long night working.

The two were enjoying breakfast when they heard a faint knock from the front door. Cake stretched her head to look at through the kitchen window, she noticed that there were something white laying in front of the door.

"Looks like mail is here" Cake mentioned as she stretched back to her normal self.

Fiona swallowed the food she was chewing and nodded, "I'll grab it this time" she said as she stood up from the table.

The blond girl climbed her way down the ladders and walked to the front door. Opening the door she looked down and saw there was actually a white envelope laying on the door mat.

She bend down and grabbed the letter, "it has Gumball's seal" she mentioned out loud as she walked back inside.

Fiona once again climbed the ladders and returned to the kitchen area. Cake had already cleaned the table and was putting the dirty dishes in the sink.

"What was out there?" Cake asked as she wiped her hands together while walking over to her sister.

Fiona shrugged, "seems like Gumball has sent us something" she said as she waved the envelope in the air before placing it in both hands.

Cake tilted her head, "should we wake up (Y/n) than? If it's a mission than she'll want to hear it"

"Nah she needs the rest, plus if it's important we can wake her up later"

"If you say so"

Fiona looked at the letter and broke the seal off of it, she opened it and took out the letter.

"To my favorite girls, I have invited you to a ball in honor of it being the Candy Kingdom's 175th anniversary. It will take place tonight when the sun has set, I hope to see you three there, P. Gumball"

"Looks like we're partying tonight!" Cake cheered as Fiona lowered the letter.

The blonde had a smile on her face, "it would be nice to take a break from the norm"