Five

"With what Raspberry Prince is telling us in this letter, there is a water monster causing trouble over at the fruit kingdom and it's washing all the fruit citizens away and he wants it gone asap" (Y/n) informed the group as she read the letter the fruity prince had sent them earlier in the week.

Fiona grunted as she cut a tree branch from their path, "should be easy, water monsters just need to be dried up or pushed away from it's source" she looked back at the group with her sword swung onto her shoulder.

Cake nodded, "and with this sponge gadget Gumball gave us a while back we should be good to go" she patted the strap to the gun that was on her back.

"I would like to try out my new sponge arrow as well" (Y/n) said as she folded up the letter and put it in her pocket, "should be done before din with this monster" she said with a smile.

"Ya if we can get out of these woods anytime soon, feels like we've been walking for hours!" Cake pointed out as she rolled her eyes.

Fiona nodded as she removed the weapon from off her shoulder, "these woods are too thick, like a thick pudding" she compared the nature as she swung at some vines.

A straight line appears on (Y/n)'s lips as she followed behind the two. She turned her head as she kept an eye out for any wandering bad guys that might attack them.

"While we're here, wanna talk about what went on with you and Marshall Lee?" Cake asked she glanced at the archer.

The girl snapped her head over at the cat with slight widen eyes, but than looked back into the side of the woods, "what do you mean?"

Cake rolled her eyes, "giiiiiirl I felt that tension! Something's up between you two, I can smell it" she said as she pointed at her nose.

Fiona looked back at her sister, "ya what's all that about?" She asked before continuing to cut.

(Y/n) sighed, knowing she won't get out of this girl chat any time soon with the predicament they're in at the moment. She looked back over the two, "we just...got into a little thing that's all" she said as she stepped over a log.

Cake snickered at the response, "a little? I saw the look he was giving you, looked like a kicked puppy on the way to the concert"

"It's nothing to worry about, it's in the past" the cat hatred girl said as she turned to look back to the front, a serious look was on her face. Clearly not in the mood to tell the two exactly what had happened between the two in the woods.

"How much further do you think we have?" Fiona asked as she turned to look at the two, taking a break from swinging for a minute.

Cake stretched up above the roof of the forest and looked around, "not that far actually! Just a few more yards and we'll be at the entrance of the Fruit Kingdom" she said as she made her way back down to the ground. The blonde nodded with a determined smile before turning around and going back to cutting a path.

"What about Fi and Gumball? There's something between you two" (Y/n) asked the duo as a smirk played on her lips.

Fiona jumped up and looked behind her with a pink face, "there's nothing happening between us! We're friends!" She protected herself by also giving herself away as she quickly turned back to the front and started swinging violently, Cake and (Y/n) laughed at her reaction.

Cake nodded, "least you don't have a piece of Marshall Lee's hair like a certain girl does of a certain prince's" she pointed out as her other human sister put a hand to her mouth to prevent her from laughing too loudly.

Fiona stopped swinging and turned fully to her sisters, her face now erupted in the color red. She walked over to Cake and pushed down on her head, "that's suppose to be a secret!" She yelled at her as she tried to squish the feline.

"Secret my butt! I've seen it by your shelf!" (Y/n) laughed as she called her sister out on the suppose secret.

"Shut up!!" Fiona yelled as she turned away from her siblings, putting her hands on her face to help get rid of the burning feeling in her cheeks. The two never stopped laughing as they tortured their sibling.

A loud roar interrupted their laughing session as they could feel a light drops of water on their bodies. Fiona quickly grabbed her sword and started swinging at the nature.

"We forgot about the monster!" Cake yelled as the group picked up their pace.

"I blame girl talk!" (Y/n) blamed as she got her bow 'n' arrow ready for when they get out of the woods and into the fruit kingdom.

~To Be Continued?~