Twelve

"Yeeeeeaaaaaaah" Fiona's voice was heard before a wooden snowboard launched itself over a snow hill, on the snowboard was all three sisters laughing as they were enjoying the Ice Kingdom's snow.  They laughed as they flew in the air, before quickly landing themselves face first into a snow pile. One by one they lifted their head out of the snow as they laughed.

"Man is this the way to beat the heat" Cake said as she shook the snow off of herself, putting more on the two human sisters.

(Y/n) laughed as she wiped the snow off of her cat hat, "right on that! Now we're no longer gross from sweat cause they froze to our body" she mentioned as she lifted her arm to see the small frozen sweat beads on her arm.

Fiona stood up from the ground and looked for their shared snowboard, a small frown on her face as she saw it a few feet from them. She than walked over and she grabbed the two pieces and showed them to the others, "looks like we're walking, goodbye snowboard" she said before throwing the snowboard away in a random direction.

"I don't want to walk, the snow is up to my ankles" (Y/n) said as she looked down to ask body part, seeing as what she had say was true as she lifted her leg up, only for her to fall backwards into the snow, "oof"

With extended arms, Cake lifted the archer out of the snow and back on her feet, "you girls don't have to worry about getting your feeties cold, cause I can turn into cat board!" She said before turning herself into a board.

"Let's go!" Fiona jumped onto Cake as (Y/n) followed.

With a push of both of their feet the girls were on their way to another hill, they laughed as they were once again launched into the air. But they didn't expect a blast of ice to come at them, it hit causing them to fall to the snow covered ground with a thud. The next thing they knew was them dropping onto the group with a light thud, shaking their heads they realized they were surrounded by princes as the Ice Queen stood slammed the cell door shut.

"Ice Queen! What in heck are you doing!?" Fiona asked as she jumped to confront the evil queen.

She sneered, "I was having a good day with my princes when I heard hideous laughter outside, and to my imagine it was the nosey heroes of Aaa" she than cackled, "than I had the most wonderful idea! Why not get me and the princes some children and a pet cat? And I did just that!" Ice Queen than zapped a ice lock on the door.

"That's not cool Ice Queen"

"I'm always cool! I'm the Ice Queen!" She glared at the blonde before moving away to do whatever she does.

"Man if I knew were going to see Ice Queen I would've packed some fire arrows" (Y/n) said as she frowned.

Fiona clenched her fists before hitting the cell bars with a scream, she turned around with widen eyes as she looked at the princes, "oh glob is everyone alright?" She asked them.

Slime Prince moved forward toward the blonde girl, "there's only a few of us here, we're so glad to see you heroes"

Fiona bend down as she placed a hand on top of the slime prince, "sorry for losing my cool there man"

Another prince walked toward the two, he had no arms as his appearance was one of a rag doll but he did have legs. He had button eyes as he wore a piece of glass as a crown, his appearance would scare someone away if it wasn't for the the kind smile on his face.

"It's alright Fiona, it happens" Rag doll Prince said as he gave her a smile.

(Y/n) moved over to the gate and looked at the lock, a hum leaving her throat as she checked it out. Cake walked over to her, "whatcha got hun?"

"The ice is pretty thick to break so the only way we can get out is the key" Y/n pointed out as she crossed her arms and leaned on one foot.

"Oh that's alright, we can get out of here in no time" Cake than rose a hand as she changed the form, "with key hand!" She said proudly as her hand was now a key.

"Mathematical!" (Y/n) cheered as she moved out of her position, only to have it disappeared as an ice blast was shot at Cake, causing her to be engulf in ice, "Ice Queen!"

Ice Queen's cackle could be heard from her grand piano before she went back to talking to Gunther. Raspberry Prince along with Hotdog Prince and Rag doll Prince made their way over to the frozen cat as (Y/n) attempted to break the ice with her hand, only for her to cry out as she held it to her chest.

"This sucks! What are we going to do now Fi?" She looked to her sister as the three princes around them took some ice from the girls' ice and used it to break Cake out.

Fiona hummed as she moved to the bars of the cell and looked around the room, her eyes scanning for potential break out material. When she got to the Ice Queen and Gunther, her eyes slowly widen as a plan formed in her head.

"Hey Ice Queen!"

"Mmm whatchu want tomboy?"

"If you want to hang with us why not play some music? I'm sure the guys would like it" Fiona said as she looked back at the group. Various of "yeah" were heard as they nodded their heads in a slow manner.

Ice Queen tilted her head before her face changed to a confused one, "music? You want to hear my music?" She asked in a confuse tone as she walked toward the cell.

Slime Prince nodded his head as he moved slightly forward, "I'm sure it will be good" he said with a forced smile.

A smile slowly appeared on the queen's face as she nodded her head slowly, "of course! Music is always needed to get the vibes going!" She said as she turned and made her way to her grand ice piano.

Fiona quickly turned around as moved over to Y/n, "(N/n) you have your bow?" She asked her in a hush tone.

"My bow?" She said confused before her eyes widen, "I don't have my normal bow but I do have my mini one" she said as she moved her bag off her bag and onto the ground. She opened the front pouch and pulled out a mini metal bow and held it in her palm.

"As Cake is getting broken out we can use your mini bow to unlock the lock as Ice Queen is distracted" Fiona explained as she stood up along with her sister.

(Y/n) looked over to the lock before back at her mini bow, a smile growing on her face as she realized what her sister was getting at. She looked at her sister, "that might just work"

Soon a melody plays semi loudly as Ice Queen performs a song for her guest, the sisters looked at each other before nodding simultaneously. (Y/n) quietly made her way to the cell door and reached her arm through the bars and putting the mini bow into the lock, a few twists and it unlocked. She quickly caught it before it dropped on the ground and pushed the door slowly, with a wave of a hand the princes followed out of the door and to the opening of the mountain. Cake was the last to get out of the cell along with Fiona and (Y/n), the three of them followed the princes as they jumped out of the room. (Y/n) stopped just as her sisters had jump, she looked at the Ice Queen who was enjoying playing herself as she play the piano. With her mouth turning to slant, she reached into her bag before scribbling something down.

Ice Queen played a few keys before letting the last one play out, a small smile on her face as she opened her eyes, "how was that? Did you all like it?" She asked her guest as she turned herself around on the bench, only for her eyes to widen.

"The princes!" She called out as she stood up and moved over to the open cell, anger slowly covered her face as she saw the broken ice and unlocked lock on the ground. She growled as she turned around, "Gunther!" She called out to the penguin before she heard something under her foot.

Ice Queen lifted her heel to see a piece of paper with an ice cube holding one of its corners, "what's this?" She asked as she blended down and grabbed the paper.

'I like how you play the piano :)'

Her eyes widen as a smile slowly appeared on her  once angered face, she crumbled the paper up slightly as she moved her hand to her chest, "they liked my music" she said to herself as she looked out through the opening of the room, watching the group leave on top of Cake in the distance.

~To Be Continued?~