One

"Above you!" Yelled a feminine voice as an arrow whizzed above a white hat wearing girl who was fighting a Cyclops with a yellow sword and landing into one of its arms.

The sword swinging girl looked back with a smile, "thanks (Y/n)!" She called out before quickly turning around to block a hit with her sword.

"Fiona pay attention! I can't steal its treasure without a distraction!" A cat yelled at the sword swinging girl from behind the cyclops as it was stuff prized jewels into a bag.

The cyclops stopped attacking Fiona and turned back to look at the cat. Realizing what was actually happening it roared loudly before going to attack the cat.

"Oh Glob Cake move!" Fiona yelled as she runs after the creature.

"Huh?" She looked up to see the Cyclops throwing it's fists down on her.

"Electric!" (Y/n)'s voice yelled out as an arrow pierces itself it's the back on the creature. Knowing what she meant the two ran from the Cyclops before electricity wrapped around it.

The tall creature let out a pained roar as it felt it's body going numb. When the sparks simmered down, the Cyclops groaned before falling onto its face. Fiona and Cake walked up to it as a girl wearing a cat-hat ran over to the two.

"Wasn't that the Electric arrow you were working on yesterday?" Fiona asked (Y/n) as she sheathed her sword.

(Y/n) nods as she pulled the very arrow out of the Cyclop's back, "eyup! This baby took me all night to fix up and it worked wonders!" She said proudly as she placed it into the arrow bag.

"These jewels will work wonders! Let's hit the town tonight girls, my treat!" Cake said as she held the bag out in front of her to show off the treasures she took from the the creature's stash. The two human girls laughed as they looked at Cake who had stars in her eyes as she stared at the treasure.

~Trip to the Candy Kingdom~

With the treasure safe in Fiona's backpack, the trio walked around the pastel colored kingdom, figuring how they were going to spend the items.

"How about Starchy's hardwares? I can always go for a new wrench" (Y/n) suggested as she pointed at the shop where the chocolate malt ball was sweeping at.

Cake shook her head, "let's try out the candy store, I heard there's this new Macaron that taste like Glob themselves made it" She suggested to the two.

"Or we go to Gumball and deliver the Cyclops' head like he wanted" Fiona mentioned to the two as she gestured to said head that was being dragged behind her.

"Oh, I forgot we had that for a second" (Y/n) said while Cake sighed.

"We never go shopping" Cake pouted as the three now made their way to the castle.

~At the Castle~

The banana guards opened the doors to the Royal Science Room, the three walked in to see a pink teen concentrating on mixing vials together.

"WASSUP PRINCEY!" Cake greeted as loud as she can, startling the teen causing him to pour too much and an explosion happen on his face. He coughed out a puff cloud as the trio walked up to him.

He wiped his face with a handkerchief as he turned to look at them, "ah my favorite heroes, I assume you brought the Cyclops' head I request?" He asked, putting the fabric into his pocket.

Fiona dragged the head to in front of her, "yup! No idea why you want it though" she commented as she released the ropes from her hands.

"Be careful!" (Y/n) yelled as she saw Gumball go to touch the head.