[2]-What He Needs to Say

_______

_______

-Thanks for telling me, yeah I'll talk to you later- Gulf nodded sullenly while on the phone. -Yeah tell Win don't work too hard-

Mew walked into the room when he finally heard his husbands voice.

Gulf quickly hung up the call

-Hey! You're up- Mew smiled while bringing in a cup of coffee to hand to his husband.

Gulf smiled at the gesture, but Mew could see it didn't reach his eyes.

-Don't you think it's kind of unfair?- Mew raised his brow in a mocking way.

Gulf gave him a confused look -what?- he sipped his coffee.

Mew shrugged -Oh well you were inside me last night, yet you were passed out longer-

Gulf almost spit out his coffee.

How could his phi be so blunt.

Gulf knocked him on the head. Mew pouted at the action -watch how you speak-

-That's not fair, I am your senior- Mew countered.

Gulf rolled his eyes -We're not in school anymore phi-Gulf raised the cup to his lips -plus you don't act like one- then took a sip.

Mew scoffed.

-That is the last time I make you coffee- Mew sulked and turned away while crossing his arms.

Gulf enjoys teasing the older, simply because he never really acts his age. The older finds any reason to sulk until he gets his way. Usually he holds Gulf off from sex, but last night the younger was satisfied.

But what Bright told him was still swimming in his head. His phi, wants to leave him?

Why?

-Mew- Gulf called out in a serious and heartbroken tone -I have to ask you something phi-

Mew turned around to his Junior. It was more like a second nature. Before Gulf had pursued the older, the two really connected as junior and senior.

Senior comforts Junior, and right now, Gulf needed comforting.

Mew quickly moved the coffee cup, and placed himself in Gulf's lap.

Gulf's hands immediately gripped the older's waist. And Mews hands caressed his face, before pulling the Junior to his chest.

Gulf doesn't cry often, and this situation wasn't due for crying. Not until Mew himself tells Gulf that he wants to leave their paradise.

He'll only believe it if it comes from his favorite person.

-what's wrong nong?-Mew asked sweetly.