[4]-Told You My Husband Wouldn't Like You

_______

_______

This is the first of the many times that Mew has walked into the firm with a smile. Tay was blinded by the pearly whites, so he stayed a few feet behind.

-It feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders, Tawan!- He cheered, others in the firm noticed how happy he was and just like a beacon, he attracted all the happy energy in the room and sprouted it around.

Tay was amazed by the transformation! People were smiling again! The sky parted and the sun shines down on the world! All with the recognition of Mew's smile.

-How so?- Tay beamed at his best friend as they made their way to his office/cubby.

Mew sighed happily, and sat up on the desk. Tay shot him a warning look, which was ignored by the former.

-I was finally able to hold a conversation with my husband,- He turned to Tay with bright eyes, -after two weeks! I've never missed his company so much after those two short weeks-

Tay groaned, -They felt like eternity, that's why.- Tay told him while still internally beating himself up about how he should've went to Kit sooner.

-Any progress with Newwie?- Mew asked dreamily as he kicked his feet.

Tay thought back to last night, when he cooked his husband dinner and waited for him to return. How the two joyfully embraced and fed each other. Cuddled on the couch while watching a romantic movie. Then made love till dawn.

One would say that Tay was in heaven.

It was present on Tay's face just what happened last night.

While the two were off in la la land. The source of all their pain and suffering, along with their best friend, strode into the office.

Singto grave the two a questioning gaze.

-What's with you two?- He asked.

The new voice snapped them back to reality. The new voice snapped everyone back into reality. The office seemed to have dined, right along with Mew's smile.

The sight of Art Pakpoom was really a disturbing one.

Tay and Mew instantly cleared their throat, and pretended to be doing work. Keeping up the image that they're the 'best photography firm in the city' in front of Art.

Singto being used to their weird behavior just kept making way to his office.

Art, being Art, stayed behind with the excuse of helping out the staff.

Once Singto finally closed his door, a hesitant switch was finally flipped. But something was different.

Art could feel it, but he waved it off.