[7]-Insatiable🍋🍋

[WARNING: EXPLICIT CONTENT🚨⚠️🔞]

____________

Mew was utterly confused. Yesterday he was being yelled at for being such a vulnerable person, now he's being treated like a baby.

Literally like a baby, -Gulfie, you know I can sit in my own chair?- Not that Mew wanted to get up. He just felt awkward.

Mew was ready to beg and plead for Gulf to forgive him, but this 180 change in attitude was something else.

Gulf held onto him tighter, -No, you're fine like this-

He began to decorate Mew's long neck with his soft kisses. Mew gasped at the feeling, having a hard time concentrating on eating.

-Are you sure you're fine?- Mew asked as Gulf's hand slowly made its way up his thigh and towards his crotch.

Gulf nodded, not really paying attention to their conversation.

As much as Mew loved this new attitude, he was still too confused. Gulf had latch himself onto him since this morning when he woke up.

He stayed by the older man's side like a lost puppy, following him around the kitchen, helping him make breakfast and waiting on his hand and foot. He even called off work!

Although Mew couldn't be more grateful of the undivided attention, his husband just wasn't acting the same. Something was off. He's barely spoken other than little words and talking about two children by the names of Perth and Mark.

Does that mean he's thinking about adopting?!

Mew flew off of the man's lap. Gulf let out a small whine from the loss of contact. He tried to follow Mew's lead but his husband just pushed him back onto the chair.

-Who are Perth and Mark?- Mew asked happily. It's been playing on his mind since Gulf brought up their names.

Gulf's eyes flew open, -you know Perth and Mark?-

Mew's head turned in confusion. -Am I suppose to know who they are? You're the one who brought them up-

Gulf as well was confused, he looked around for an signs of his children, but felt heartbroken when there was none.

Gulf sighed deeply, and beckoned Mew over. Mew hesitantly made his way back over to his husband, but instead of sitting him down, Gulf latched his arms around Mew's waist and hugged him tightly.