[5]-I Just Hate Being Lonely

________

________

Mew could tell when there was something off about his husband. They'd been around each other long enough to know when one was keeping something from the other.

The only thing about that is, Mew already kept a huge secret from him.

Is this his revenge to me, Mew thought.

-Hun, I made your favorite,- Mew yelled out into the empty room. -Crispy Pork with Thai Basil- Mew smirked at the dish.

Strong steps where heard after.

-That's not my favorite dish- Gulf commented, sitting nearly at the dinner table without giving Mew a glance.

Mew pouted while bring their dinner to the table.

-Of course it is.- Mew insisted.

He had made this dish so many times for Gulf. The man could barely stop at three helpings and he just now says it's not his favorite dish.

-While the dish is appetizing, I never said it was my favorite,- Gulf continued as he put some of the meat on his plate. -You just asserted my little joke I made to a few reporters as a pass that this is my favorite dish, when in reality, you like the fact that every time I eat this, I think about you.-

Mew was blushing in embarrassment.

-Which only dwindles down to one thing, and we all know you make this dish when you're feeling tremendous amounts of guilt-  Gulf finished before stuffing a fork full of meat into his mouth, and then licking up the remaining sauce on the corner of his mouth.

Mew didn't like when Gulf was like this. The man will become distant with him until Mew finally comes to him, begging, on his hands and knees for Gulf to forgive him.

But Mew didn't want for it to come down to that. So he decided to drop the situation all together.

Still wounded from Gulf's previous words, Mew awkwardly cleared his throat while picking at his plate.

-So, what is your favorite dish?- He asked with a warm smile.

Gulf was a little thrown off with his quick change of attitude, but he ignored it and played along with Mew.

He already knew that Mew hated when Gulf was short with him.

-You've known me for 12 years, we've been together for 5 and married for 2...and you still don't know?- Gulf poked at him.