[6]-Not Exactly How it Seems

Gulf woke up with a heavy feeling in his chest, just like he did every morning

Gulf woke up with a heavy feeling in his chest, just like he did every morning. The familiar smell of breakfast floating around his nose.

His mother, to say the least, has become overbearing. She thought Gulf lost his mind after he adopted the twins.

Mai loved her new grandchildren, and would spoil them rotten every time she got the chance. She just didn't think her some needed this right now.

Most times the twins would end up spending weeks at their new grandparents house while Gulf sulked around the house.

The man has become dead weight. A zombie of his original self.

Gulf's mother felt her heartbreaking every time she saw the dejected look in her son's eyes.

Everyone misses Mew. It was such a shock to learn of the young man's passing. It took a tole on everyone, especially Gulf.

So his Mai made it her duty to be her son's rock until he got over the post depression of the passing of a husband...

So when Gulf smelt the food cooking, he decided to try something different and actually leave his room and attempt an appetite.

He slowly made his way out of his room and down the long and tall corridor.

The smell was getting even familiar. What's today? Sunday. Smells like French Toast. Mew always made French Toast on....

Gulf's footsteps broke out into a full sprint. Skipping over the family room, game room, home theatre and dining room. He dashed towards the spacious kitchen, the door insight.

Her burst through. The smile never leaving his face once he saw the familiar face.

-M-Mew...?- The dark haired man stuttered in surprise and overwhelming excitement and relief. It was like the weight of a century was sitting on him, and he was suffocating with joy now.

Mew turned once he heard his name being called. He confused on why Gulf looked like he's just seen a ghost, but smiled anyway.

He strutted up to his husband and grabbed him around the waist, his strong arms tightening around Gulf's...slim waist.

Something wasn't right.

Mew blew in his face hotly. -Hello my wife, did you wake the kids like I asked you?-

Gulf was distracted by his question, -You met the twins?!-

Mew was now concerned as he checked Gulf's forehead.

-Was I too rough last night? You seem to be a little out of it- He teased lightly.

Gulf blushed mad and pushed away from the now bulky Mew's embrace.

-What do you mean? You hate topping- Gulf crossed his arms feeling insulted that Mew would really see him as a bottom.

-No, like seriously, are you feeling okay? You're acting weird- Mew slowly walked towards him.