Chapter 2| The Rain Report| Shoyo POV

As I and Kenma were basically cuddling the show we were watching suddenly changed by itself to the new channel. We looked at each other confused. However, I just moved out of that comfortable position because this must've been important for it just to turn by itself.

News Report:

"I know this is unusual everyone, but currently we are seeing nonstop rain for the next couple of days or even months. Make sure you have an umbrella and mainly just rain stuff! Please stay safe" We saw the man from the television say.

I looked at Kenma after the report finished and I saw his face was doing a confused but shocked expression. It was honestly adorable.

"They're honestly... right that is unusual" Kenma said while trying to open the weather app. I moved closer to Kenma to see his phone, Was this actually true or just a prank? "Monday, Tuesday,.... they all say rain shoyo." He panicked as he tried to get up from the couch.

"Do you have rain stuff shoyo? Cause if not I can buy us some stuff right now because it says the rain doesn't really start until 5 pm and right now it's 12 pm!" The pudding haired boy asked.

"I don't... but can I come please?"
"no, I don't want you to get hurt more!"

"pleaseeeeeeeeee!!" I started to do my puppy eyes because he always falls for it. But this time It didn't work at ALL!

"no shoyo... you never know, the rain might start earlier than usual and I don't want you to fall from slipping you might break your face or something." When Kenma said that I felt like laughing. He sounded like a parent worrying about their Childs safety.

"fine! but can you also buy food too? I want to learn how to double-task if I'm gonna used to these stupid crutches. " I pouted hoping he would at least say yes to that. Kenma nodded as he left to put on proper clothes for clothing shopping and food shopping. I grabbed my phone out because I at least wanted to know what everyone else was doing while I was stuck in this dorm room.

Hmm, Nishinoya and Tanaka are trying to learn skateboarding. Thats cool! Maybe one day when I get better than can teach me their current skills. I was scrolling more as I saw an argument between Tsukishima and Kageyama in Oikawa's comment section.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.KageyamaT: Shut up tsukishima because I know DAMNNN well you still play with dinosaurs at your current age 😂🙂

SaltShaker: Ok? What's wrong with dinosaurs.? Don't act like when you drink milk, you suddenly don't grow age into 50 because I can insert a picture Hunny 😐

Itz_Suga: CALM THE FUCK DOWN JESUS. NOT THE PICTURE BYE-

Asahi_IsHoly: Can yall not- especially in Oikawa's comments. All he asked was. " am I hot or am I hottttt"

.KageyamaT: I can literally become a girl RIGHT NOW and be like "PoInT bLaNk pErIodT"

TheHottestSetter: Shut the fuck up Kageyama because last time I checked weren't you on the bench in middle school?

AverageRooster: JESUS WHAT IS THIS ARGUMENT!??!?! 💀✌

SaltShaker: something KAGEYAMA started since he wanna talk shit and brings me up! like fight a bitch that wanna fight 💀🦋 scary-ass

.KageyamaT: listen here you little salty ass bitch. I will not fight you because you are simply not worth my time. I had to deal with OIKAWA, you really think your gonna win? You dealt with Yamaguchi? What heat damage is that.

Basicallyyams: Not you bringing me up, now we have a problem. It's the grandpa issue for me.

_NotShoyo_: WHA9W3U093U40924U?: