Part 1| The beginning | Kenma POV

It's been a while now... Me and Shoyo have been living in the same dorm room for almost a year and it kind of been the best honestly! When it came to Kuroo, I didn't think much of him and sleepovers. It was kind of the same thing over and over again. We would play volleyball for a bit, eat, take a shower, and then play more videogames until my mom said it was lights out. However, living with Shoyo in this dorm for the past couple of months felt like a fun mystery! It's not really like one of those normal mysteries like when a detective is trying to find out who the murder is or those weird-ass ads when you're trying to find out who is actually the man. It's like one of those video games when you try to defeat a level that seems almost... Impossible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Present Day:

"HEY KENMAAA!!!!"

I heard a familiar voice say that one sentence and it caught my attention. Was it Kuroo? Or was it sho-

As soon as I thought of the correct person, I felt something soft but heavy jump on my back. It was Shoyo. "Hey, Shoyo" I say back while showing a soft smile that shows I liked his presence. Since we were currently in the hallway though we caused a commotion.

"Hey, Kenma... those books your holding kind of look heavy, do you want me to hold some? I mean I have nothing in my hands right now anyway! I can help you carry it to the dorm an-"

"I'm fine Shoyo but thanks." I giggled laughing at him being worried.

"Hey don't laugh!" Shoyo soon pouted as we started to walk towards our dorm but then we walked straight past two people I think are the most annoying people at this school. Besides from Oikawa! That flat-ass think he all that. "HEY HEY HEY" the owl or should I say Bokuto soon yelled which caused ANOTHER commotion but this time I was actually annoyed by it. I wanted to say shut up to Bokuto and Kuroo but we're having a conversation with my future husband... I mean they were having a conversation with Shoyo! Get it right Kenma...

"Hey, do you wanna learn some new skills I learned my disciple?"

"YESSSS!" Shoyo screamed happily. It was almost adorable I smiled but I covered it up because I truly didn't want people to see. My dumbass getting distracted in my thoughts about Shoyo soon caused me to drop all my books on his foot.

~

~

~

"IM SORRY SHOYO IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY" I cried pleading for forgiveness but Shoyo already forgave me but I didn't believe him. If someone was to drop 10 books on my foot and those books were big as fuck I would've been mad as hell but the tangerine wasn't a someone. He was adorable and I loved him.

"I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR YOU TO FORGIVE ME..." I started to cry as I looked at Shoyo foot now covered with a cast.

"Ken Ken... I said it was ok...Alright? Please don't be upset! However, I wish I would've trusted you less, and at least grabbed 5 books out of your hand." Shoyo giggled.

His giggle was all I needed to cheer up again. Shoyo I'm still gonna do everything in my power to prove that I'm sorry. I know I'm being selfish but I don't just want to stand here doing nothing knowing this is my fault. I'm sorry. If only I listened and handed you at least 3 books. I just don't know how you can honestly, hide your pain so well?? So, many people fall for it but I guess all this time we have been best friends. I haven't felt that not once.

1 Week Later

"How was your day ken ken?" I hear shoyo say softly he was trying to understand one of his math problems at the same time. Shoyo grades approved from high school A LOT. I think it's mainly because I asked to become his tutor. I thought to myself. If I didn't even offer to tutor shoyo would he even be here today..?

"Kenma? Kennnnmmaaaaaa!?"

I soon got out of my thoughts and saw myself get locked in Shoyo's outstanding brown eyes. After a short while, I finally looked away from being flustered and caught myself stuttering. "I-i-i-it was g-g-good...." I finally managed to say while covering my face until the blush disappeared.

"Well, that's good! "

"How we're you able to walk over here though with your broken foot..."

Shoyo then smiled softly as he pointed his hand towards his crutches. I saw his crutches and felt stupid? How else would he get over here? Crawl? That would scare the hell out of me stop thinking that Kenma!

"well... I wanted to ask for help with this math problem Kenma! Well, that depends if you want to help me. "

"of course!"

20 minutes later shoyo had understood the problem. Usually, Shoyo made the food for them since, he was used to cooking for Natsu and his mom when she had to work late. Yet the tangerine had broken his foot all because of the cat-eyed male so they had just decided to order some take out.

"Again I'm sorry sho-"
"Please don't apologize Kenma! I said it's ok." Shoyo sighed

"fine... but you have to at least tell me how your day was! I mean at least you didn't have to deal with annoying ass kids today. You had this peaceful dorm all to yourself!" I started to rant but then I heard Sho say something that kind of. Caught my attention/

"I was lonely though and sometimes I wished you were here so I can hug you and ask you a question even if it was about homework. I mean I even struggled to make my breakfast with this broken foot. I dropped my cereal bowl! I had to call Tsu-ki-shi-ma. YES, THAT SALTY BASTARD. Here to help me since he was the only one free. "

"Well I mean" I started to laugh

"Oh shut it! This foot is a pain in the ass" He looked like he was about to cry from anger so I grabbed him into a hug while we were on the couch. It was almost like we were cuddling but I was kind of surprised when Shoyo didn't even move from the position!

Maybe he was comfortable?