Chapter 6| Night Troubles| Shoyo POV

I slowed watched as Kenma passed out the minute he ate my soup. Was it that bad? Natsu says it's usually good and so does my whole family. What the hell happened? Is this his way of telling me it's nasty? Or was he just tired? I grabbed towels questioning what was going on. I came back into the room to see that Kenma was still asleep?. I don't know but I picked him up and brought him into my room quietly. His clothes were wet from the soup and I didn't want that in my bed that was gonna cause stains...

"What do I do" I mumbled soft enough to the point he didn't even hear. I started debating on changing him or not and would it be awkward to him if I did. However, in the end, I decided it would be best to change him to prevent me from having to clean extra clothes in general. I went back into his room after placing Kenma on the couch and grabbed his most comfortable pajamas and came back to pick the pudding-haired male up.

I changed him slowly while closing my eyes. I really wanted to look but I failed horribly when I put his shirt on the wrong way. I glanced at his abs in awe before hearing the sound of thunder and more rain. It was chaotic out there and the streets were mainly empty since people didn't want to go out in the foggy rain. I focused my attention back on the cat-eyed boy and quickly put his shirt on and placed him on my bed softly. He looked so peaceful while sleep... I covered him with the blankets and shortly.

"Everything on his bed is an absolute mess. If only I didn't give him the soup." I thought. This is normal for me to blame myself for everything when it's not even my fault sometimes. I placed all his dirty laundry in the washer and left to fix myself some dinner or even order some food. In the end, I decided to order out and also ordered Kenma some food.

(5 Hour later)

5 hours later and I was gazing at Kenma's features admiring them as I got into bed next to him.  I started to talk out loud overthinking like I always do.

"Why is it so hard to be an energetic ball of sunshine?"

"because you are" I heard something close to me said noticing it was Kenma himself. 

"Well your just waking up voice sounds hot" I laughed softly as I grabbed the blankets over me.

"Shoyo... how long have I've been sleep?"
"6-7 hours.." I said before continuing. "Was my soup actually that bad that you passed fainted from it?"

"Shoyo how can someone faint from eating soup?" He laughed kind of confused and sighed before continuing. "I don't know actually but I guess I was just tired from everything that has been going on lately."

Shoyo groaned kind of relieved that it wasn't his fault. I hugged wrapped my arms around kenma in a hug type of way and I said. "I'm glad your ok then" which I think made Kenma blush. I smiled as I turned around to face the wall.  We ended up talking for almost an hour before going to bed. However, I ended up waking up 30 minutes later to use the restroom when I came back I had eyes staring at me.

"Did I wake you up Kenken?"
"Sadly, yes you did but that's alright" he shifted in bed. I walked slowly to the bed and soon got in while putting the cover on us.
"Shoyo I'm kind of concerned" I gazed at his white eyes as I replied with "what". However, Kenma replied

"How did I get these pajamas on?"

The room was quiet for at least 5 minutes. Both of our breathing was in sync and the sound of the rain was softly heating the window as the sound of little thunder came. Kenma sighed before finally speaking up.

"You changed me didn't you?"
"Yeah"

Kenma and I both giggled gently. This was nice. I told Kenma I was gonna sleep and we both said "Goodnight" to each other before the room went quiet like it originally was. I ended up waking again.

"kenma are you awake?"
"Kenmaaaa" I whispered before trying to go to bed again.

" I am now" he answered before facing me: we both stared at each other.

"Is tonight one of those nights when you're struggling to sleep?" -Kenma
"yeah.." - Hinata
"That means there is something on your mind, do you mind sharing it with me sho?" -Kenma
"I don't know what's bothering me though..." -Hinata
"Do you wanna try and snuggle to sleep? Maybe it will help maybe it will not" - Kenma

Little did he know, this actually made me startled. Why would he want to snuggle with me? Oh yeah as an attempt to help me sleep. But why with Shoyo Hinata.? I simply replied with "sure" as we both started to get close. I managed to close my eyes and sleep, however. I felt Kenma moving a few minutes later.

"Where are you going?" I said in a tired-like tone. Kenma looked down at me and simply said "I have to do something important sho." He refueled my hair which made me hug on to him tighter. Don't go was the last word I told him before he left. But before exiting my room he simply said
"I will return soon ok!" And with that, the door closed and I was left looking at it as I only heard the back door close with the rain still pouring. Where is he going? I thought to myself. Now I couldn't sleep at all. I walked to the balcony and looked down towards the parking lot and waited for about 30 minutes. His car didn't move at that time and now I was deeply concerned. I stared at everybody else's cars like Kageyama, Oikawa, Terushima, Kunimi, Sakusa, and Kuroo's just to notice none of them were there either. I suddenly heard the balcony door close and lock.

What just happened. Why did the balcony lock me out. HOW DID A BALCONY- wAaAiTTtT. I thought more trying to understand the situation. So, I'm locked outside basically in the rain, and its almost near 20 degrees. I'm doomed and then Kenma left too what the heck. I wrapped my blanket around me and sat on the outside chair.

"Please hurry back Kenma.... where are you?"

...

THIS CHAPTER MIGHT BE SHORT BUT IM SO SORRY FOR NOT WRITTING LATELY !@#$%^&*( MY LIFE with downhill. Ever since school opened up after Christmas break. I started having family problems and. stuff. ig. but NEWAYS HIIII imma try to post a chapter every 2-3 weeks or maybe sooner than that! :D bye now.

and what do yall think kenma went 😥✌