Chapter 3| The Movie | Kenma POV

...

    Me and Shoyo were currently watching this movie and after finishing our ice cream and at least sitting it out for 15 minutes. Shoyo ended up laying on my stomach and hugging me at the same time. While I was also hugging him back. Honestly, if anyone were to walk in right now they would think "oh it's a couple watching a movie" or something?! But what I really wanted to do was to kiss Shoyo this moment was perfect. I don't really think he would even be comfortable. What was his sexuality though? All this time I known him and still didn't even know. Would it be rude to just ask him during this movie? Like I said This moment was perfect and-

I then felt a tickle on my back. Which I soon remembered Shoyo was currently laying on my stomach.

"kenma, are you ok? You look like your overthinking about something. If your tired we can just go to bed? Hey, You can even talk to me about it! I won't get mad." Shoyo told me. I guess he noticed. However, since he said I can talk to him about it and he won't get mad. I guess this is my shot.

"Are you sure sho? I don't wanna hurt our friendship..."

"Yes, I'm sure? Why would I just let you sit there and not even do anythi-"

"I was wondering what was your sexuality? I mean I did know you all this time and still didn't know"

"I think I'm gay or bi... I don't really know anymore so for now Imma say I'm Bi"

     Yes, I guess I have a chance after all. I turned my attention back toward the movie. However, at the corner of my eye, I saw shoyo staring at me. His breathing was touching my neck slowly and it cooled me down. I soon got distracted again and started to think dirty thoughts of me and shoyo.  Can you stop kenma? I told myself... All shoyo wants to do is watch a movie and your basically RUINING the moment.

Shoyo must've saw again that I was overthinking and did something unforgettable. He licked my stomach Like literally lifted this basic white shirt and licked my stomach. Why did his tongue touching my skin feel... Nice? Stop kenma...

"What was that for?" I asked knowing I was shocked on the inside and out.

"You were distracted again!" he sulked as he hid his face into my stomach softly. It was dark in the room so I couldn't really confirm but it seemed like he was blushing maybe. I patted his head as I grabbed him and pulled him closer towards my face. Now it looked like we were about to kiss but shoyo wasn't really looking and me, he was still hiding by looking down towards the bed.

"Shoyo I want your attention please look at me"

  He didn't even move the slightest. So I grabbed his face and lifted it up slowly and we soon were able to look into each other eyes. He looked like he was about to cry? Did he regret what he did? I wanted to break the silence, Shoyo had paused the movie before this even had happened. So, I didn't really notice the silence until now. I started to feel bad because the week before shoyo foot broke I was thinking things like "I wonder what it would be like to see shoyo cry and see his eyes all puffy..."Now I regretted it because I knew I was gonna be heartbroken.

"Shoyo.. are you ok? I looked at him. We were so close until the point I could feel shoyo breathing on me and he could probably feel me breathing on him.

"I'm so sorry kenma..." He sighed before proceeding. "I just... for some reason also wanted your attention. I was asking you things about the movie and stuff and it just seemed like you were in your own little world like you didn't even care." When he said that I felt a little droplet reach my hand. He was crying... I turned on my lamp and I saw him quickly cover his face. Damn, he must be really embarrassed or something. However, he wanted my attention.