Praise | 6

▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌

▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌

"In other words, we are all Kira's hostages. As new's broadcasters, it is our job to give this announcement. Please understand that this is not a hoax and that we are not airing these tapes for sensationalism."

What the fuck was happening. Kira's hostages? 

Your enlarged eyes were engrossed on the broadcast Sakura TV.

The new's broadcasters said that Kira had given them a tape and told them to broadcast it. But this was so unlike Kira. Kira never directly spoke out to the public so why would he want to do so now?

They played the tapes,

"I am Kira. If this video was aired on April 18th, at exactly 5:59 PM, the anchor, Mr. Kazuhiko, on Taiyo TV, will die at exactly six o'clock."

You immediately grabbed the remote at changed the channel to Taiyo TV.

And the first thing you saw, almost made you fall out of your seat.

Mr. Kazuhiko was lying dead, right in front of the camera.

Your mouth was agape and you were in complete shock. Kira was acting so unnatural and he was doing things he normally wouldn't. He kills criminals, not innocents. So why is he killing a person who has nothing to do with him?

"There shall be another victim. The target is NHN TV commentator, Mr. Seiji Kumaizumi. He has continued to condemn me. He is to appear live..."

You changed it to channel 24, the channel with Mr. Seiji Kumaizumi as the commentator.

You saw him sitting on a chair with his head thrown back unconscious and people surrounding him.

You shut off the TV and sat down astonished. So Kira not only murders criminals, but exterminates people oppose his actions.

You were wrong.

You had thought Kira was a man who committed evil actions with good intentions, but that isn't true.

He's a childish, cold blooded murderer who thinks he's doing good in the world but he's really just making it worse.

You found it so hard to believe that Light Yagami could possibly be the man causing all this chaos.

But, something that's bothering you is why Kira is acting different. Why he just ended the lives of 2 innocent people with no remorse. And he also killed off Naomi and Raye, who did absolutely nothing.

The difference in Kira's behaviour really unnerved you. Is there somebody else with Kira's power? Could there be multiple people with the power?

Well, theres no going back now. You already have yourself involved in a big murder case and know things that the public don't. You don't have a choice now, you might as well go to the police or someone working on the case and tell them what you know, it could be useful.

But you didn't have much proof that Light was Kira besides your own deduction, which who knows, could be wrong. But you had a strong feeling that you were right.

The plan was, you were going to observe Light a little more, maybe ask him to hang out with you or something, after, if you still found Light suspicious, you would stop by the police station and ask to get in contact with people working on the case.