Praise | 3

▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌

▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌

You looked at all the papers below you with a sigh. You were planning to try to get into To-Oh University, I mean, you definitely had potential.

"(Y/N)!" Your mom yelled out.

"Yes?!" You yelled back as you were walking your way downstairs to see what she needed.

"Can you do something for me?" She was in the kitchen, and you told her not to disturb you because you were studying, which probably meant she needed help cooking, or needed an ingredient she forgot.

"What is it?"

"Can you get me onions from the grocery store?" She nervously chuckled. "I forgot them when I went shopping earlier."

You were right. Well, it seems you didn't really have a choice.

"Yeah, sure." You grabbed your jacket and keys and opened the door.

"Thank you!" She yelled out as you walked through the door.

You just chuckled and continued walking to your local grocery store.

As you were walking you saw... Light Yagami? Talking to Naomi Misora? Well she was just walking away but you didn't expect Naomi to know Light. Naomi happened to be your mom's friend. You didn't know her personally, but you knew she was a former FBI agent while her fiancé was a FBI agent also.

You were in a rush so you just tried to avoid talking to Light and Naomi and walked into an alley way that led a way to the store you planned to go.

You walked into the store and quickly grabbed what you needed, though, you stopped at the candy isle for a quick look. As your eyes skimmed through the shelves you bumped into an odd looking man, he wore heavy casual clothing, had black hair, and eye bags.

"Oh! Sorry, Sir." You slightly bowed and smiled.

"It's fine." He just spoke nonchalantly.

You gave a apprehensive smile and quickly walked away. Very odd man.

You opened the door to your house.

"What took you so long?" Your mom came up to you and took the bag with the onions in it.

"I just got a little sidetracked, heh." You spoke with a small laugh at the end.

You sauntered up the stairs, and your way to your room. You've been studying non stop, it's very energy taking.

You lazily walked to your bed and positioned yourself on your back. Something that has been in your head continuously was the Kira Case. It was just so intriguing. Like how could someone even have the power to do such a thing in the first place? Are they even human?

It seems Kira kills more around the evenings or weekends... so could they be a student? Or can they just have full-time job? I'm just going to temporarily assume it's a student. And not only do they kill at a certain time, but they also kill more in a certain country, Japan.

A student in Japan? The country you were in now? What if you knew them? Maybe if you try and get in contact with the police you can possibly help with the investigation? You highly doubted they would even bother, well, you were a mere high school student. And plus, you could possibly be wrong. You aren't a detective nor working with the police, this isn't even your job. But if you do happen to figure out more, you wouldn't really have a choice but to notify the police.

You rubbed your temples as you sighed. Trying to get into To-Oh and worrying about a case you had nothing to do with was really taking a toll on you.

You opened the curtains and realized how dark it got outside. You closed the curtains back and tried to fall asleep, you were to tired to shower or anything and just wanted to fall sleep at the moment.