Weird Relative

Yo what the heck, 14.9K reads? You guys are insane.

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO

Naruto observed his relative with narrowed eyes. Obito's chakra was almost like his grandfather's though his grandfather's was more foul and dark.

The moon illuminated upon the pair, a tense silence filled the air.

"I believe Zetsu has told you about our organization, the Akatsuki." Madara said in his gruff voice. Naruto nodded briefly.

A pause.

"Would you consider joining this organization?" It was a part of his grandfather's plan. He would not rebel against one of his last living relatives.

"Yes," The answer was supported with an affirmative nod. Madara crossed his arms. An action which the real one usually do.

"Very well, I will inform the other members of your arrival. You shall be meeting them soon. Goodbye, for now." He said as he disappeared in a vortex a second later.

"That was interesting." Naruto said bluntly. He let his eyes explore the tower and then he glanced outside. It's still raining, it never stopped. The rain made him think that the clouds were crying.

"I'll explore the village, if Madara comes back early, tell him to wait." Naruto announced. Zetsu nodded and Naruto walked away, his cloak swaying from the wind.

Naruto's steps were muffled by the sound of rain pattering on the ground. He was drenched in rain water, feeling it soaking into his bones -- he could feel himself shivering but he ignored it.

He halted at a Dangō store. There were no ramen in the Hidden Rain, what a shame. This is the only place that caught his eye.

Naruto suddenly was hit with a feeling of sadness and happiness silmutanously -- it is what people call; Nostalgia.

Memories resurfaced.

"Shisui-sensei! Look, I can finally make a fire dragon." Naruto giddily made his way to his sensei. The curly-haired sensei cocked an eyebrow.

"Hey, sport!" The curly haired sensei greeted his student while he ruffled the hair of the said student.

"That sounds cool, show me what'cha did." Naruto weaved through some handsigns, he put his fingers in front of his lips and a dragon made out of scorching hot fire was created. It burned the hay dummies into crisp, leaving solely the remaining embers behind.

Shisui grinned proudly as he dragged them to a dangō shop to celebrate.

"Oi Naruto!" His sensei yelled out, making the other Uchiha twitch because of the volume. He shot his sensei a glare which the man ignored, Naruto's eyebrow started to twitch.

"I brought something, I think you would be interested in learning them," He spoke, still in the same volume. Naruto gained a tick mark, did the man not get his warning..? [A/N: a.k.a him glaring as a warning.]

His sensei sure wants to get dumped into a koi pond. His ears were sensitive, he should've known by now.

He had developed a strange new trait, throwing people into the nearest koi pond; if they ever annoyed him. Hn, must be from his genes..

He never really tried to throw his sensei into a pond, he's heavy, okay! He'll just glare daggers to his sensei.. for now. And when he is big enough, he'll throw his sensei into the koi pond and cackle like a mad man as revenge for all the horrible things he had done to him.